1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caging and cucking

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by demale, Oct 4, 2017.

1. I'm not caged but I might as well be. Medication has left me permanently limp and my wife has requested (and I happily have granted) permission to cuckold me. While she hasn't done that yet, I can't imagine her going without a hard cock inside of her for much longer. Am curious about caged hubbies who no longer can or are allowed to penetrate their wives. Does caging lead to cucking?

2. We have been experimenting with chastity for about six months now. Since my wife has no interest in having me in her, she might as well lock it up. She doesn't want another cock either. We are in a FLM and she has permission to cuckold, but I don't see it happening. It's been about seven years now without penetrative sex. So I'd say maybe it won't happen.

3. Sounds very similar to my situation. My wife likely will be satisfied with a vibrator as will I (anally, of course). There'll be cuddling and, possibly cunnilingus, but I will never use my penis again except to pee, and that sitting down. I have absolutely no problem with that.

4. Similar situation here (No PIV), but cucking is not on the horizon. It's a fantasy of mine, but we have discussed it and do not wish to add a third person into our relationship.

5. That's a wise approach. Both partners have to be completely on board, as my wife and I are. She says it's unlikely that she'll exercise her option (as long as I am completely submissive and obedient, which I intend to be) but I'm prepared for her to decide that it's time.

6. ooops. i thougt it was caging and cooking . sorry. giggle.

Keuschling and Silly Fifi like this.
  7. My Bride and I do not have PIV as much as we did before I was caged, although it is still required from time to time.. She does receive cunnilingus and her dildo much more regularly now. I fantasize about being a cuck for her and we discuss it every so often, but it is not likely to happen any time soon. She does like to tease me once in a while about making me a cuck because she knows its a fantasy and on my mind.

8. caging and cooking is fun too!

9. I was cuckolded many years before I was caged. I should have been permanently caged when I was in high school to avoid causing a lot of frustration and resentment to my girlfriends and wife. I was first cuckolded at 19, and I was already wishing to have a woman in control of my erections and orgasms. Things are much better now.

Keuschling, Pietje12 and Joroincharge like this.
  10. As OT as it possibly could be. Your avatar rocks but most pics on the internet are very low res. A designer created a high resolution Adobe Illustrator version for me. Let me know if you're interested (for free of course)

11. PM sent.

Pietje12 likes this.
  12. Does caging lead to cucking.

No.

Wanting to be cucked leads to cucking.

Next question?

Keuschling likes this.
  13. That's certainly true but the wife has to fulfill his desire or it stays a fantasy.

14. Sent. Please let me know if you want the high res version as well