Cages for long term wear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SissyDenmark, Mar 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. John

John Member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Prøv holy trainer

2. sissy cecile

sissy cecile Active member

Local Time:
    Assuming the topic starter is from Europe and isn’t particularly fond of having a shipment go through customs, I would like to recommend Red Chili as another European based manufacter of high quality steel cages (just like Steelworx). Should I live in the USA then I would have gone for Mature Metal instead.

I think these all offer similar high quality, while being customer oriented and able to offer some bespoke adjustments. Due to these being small shops, patience is required. But what is a little wait for long term chastity?

Oh and last but not least, quality tends to come with a price.

slavesw likes this.
  3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    Can't beat a Cherry Keeper - many sizes available, at a fraction of the price of custom. Rings in any size you want... At 1.5-2", I'd recommend the short cage!

http://www.cherrykeeper.com

4. sissy cecile

sissy cecile Active member

Local Time:
    That unicorn is a novel idea

5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    From the small amount of reports I've gotten, it's more than just novel :D ... the best included this quote: "She said "OH MY FUCKING GOD!! Tell'm this is perfect.""

it was a good day when I read that!

6. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    I'm surely no expert on the subject but I would like to point out that everyone's situation will be somewhat different from anyone else's and some highly regarded brands of cages may simply not work for some people. Don't assume that spending several hundred dollars or more is going to get you a cage you can live in for extended periods of time.

To give a specific example, my wife and I have "played" with chastity for nearly a decade and over that time I've owned a number of different cages most of which either didn't work at all or were rather uncomfortable. I don't think my physiology is all that unusual, but I have one "high hanging" testicle which makes it rather difficult to use a solid ring. Believe me I've tried and getting one on is time consuming and often results in it coming off again unexpectedly.

Couple that problem with a penis that is very short when flaccid and you immediately knock out the majority of the cages on the market, even including the majority of Chinese ones. With a hinged ring I can use a much smaller ring diameter than is possible if I use a solid, fixed ring. But I'd guess that less than 10% of the metal cages have hinged rings and the majority of them have cage lengths that are too long.

To make a long story shorter, I'm currently wearing an inexpensive ~$25 Chinese cage which is "real" stainless. Although the ring diameter is a bit larger than optimum the extra width gave me the room to put a latex sleeve over its entire circumference, not just over the hinge. The result is a very comfortable "latex-lined" ring of the proper diameter. Although this cage uses a padlock rather than an integral lock, we've started using low-cost numbered security tags we obtained from Amazon, they are very thin and cost ~13 cents apiece. Since my wife isn't removing the cage all that often, the expense is trivial. :D

The point of this post was to demonstrate that finding the right cage for "you" is most likely gong to be a trial and error business. I'm quite content in my inexpensive cage for periods of up to two weeks which is as far as I've been required to stay in it without a break. I'm pretty sure that physically I could stay in it longer, but psychologically I'm not so sure!:cool:

ctrledboy and Tom Allen like this.
  7. funseeker22

funseeker22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Could you share a link to the specific cage you have?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice