Cages and thin penis

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Rui Pinto, May 23, 2023.

1. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Hi.

I am a lover of cages by nature. I know perfectly that there are no 100% effective cages, but that is not what leads me to choose a model.

Unfortunately I am the owner of a somewhat thin penis, however I find that the vast majority (if not all) cages on the market (not those that are made to measure), have an inner diameter greater than 31mm.

Combining the fact that it is thin and not very large penis, it leads me to the search for a small cage but with an inner diameter below 30mm, because in all the ones I have tried, the space at the entrance of the cage is too large and becomes somehow unchallenging for me and unattractive in visual terms for my wife.

I'm using the nano V4 from HT which gives a relatively tight space, but still not enough, because when I feel flaccid, I can put a finger inside the cage.

I feel that most manufacturers have been decreasing the size of cages, in terms of length but I rarely see a cage below 31mm and wonder if I am a rare case in the world?

Any suggestions for a cage (not to be made by measure)? For monetary reasons, I prefer to try an unofficial cage and if I feel it has good dimensions, I advance to a manufacturer's one, but the problem is that I can hardly find a cage within these parameters that I indicated above.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice