Caged for the new year..

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MouseJstr, Jan 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    My entire life I have had a secret fantasy of having somebody "own" and "control" my genitals but until recently, I had no idea even what this kink was called. I kept this secret even from my wife because I could not imagine a way to explore this insanity lurking in the back of my mind

Two weeks ago, I stumbled across mention of a "male chastity device" in some joking and started googling around and landed on the CB6000 (thanks google). I am pretty sure I didn't breath for a good five minutes... It was like my most hidden kink was available for exploration. Of course, I instantly ordered one and started to deal with how to tell my wife

In short, the reception was basically one of confusion... "Why would a guy want to do this?! you WANT me to deny you sex and deny you even the ability to masturbate!?!?" We chatted and I managed to poorly explain that this desire for another to control me had been dormant for my entire life. She agreed to wait and see but also agreed to go do some research to see what role she was supposed to play

The CB6000 showed up last Friday and i struggled to put it on. I honestly didn't understand all the issues and the basic goals of the design. It fell off while I was walking Saturday. A few tweaks and I was off to the races again..

By Sunday night, it had been a full 24 hours since I had orgasmed and my brain was completely on fire while trying to sleep. I desperately needed to resolve this need but I couldn't... I slept maybe an hour Sunday night. If it were not for the lightning storm in my brain, I would have run screaming.. but This was ammaazzing..

Monday, at the gym, it again just fell off... with some thinking, I came to realize my base ring was too large (but comfortable) and my gap to large (nice and comfortable). With some experimentation, I discovered I could actually go down 2 ring sizes and drop my gap to 1/4 and still be comfortable.. NOW the damn thing won't come off...

Tuesday morning (this morning), I handed the keys to my wife.. She paused, a bit embarrassed, and said..

I did some googling around. There are some online sites that manage your chastity "key" and can be tied to weight loss goals... You need to go register and set a goal of dropping 40lbs... tell me which one so that I can be your holder. Other then to clean it, you will not be allowed out of that until you hit your goal weight... and long term, order a metal one so that you don't have to take it off to clean it. That way you can remain 24/7 until you drop the weight even if it takes a year. It is a waste of my time having to give you the key once a week. I have a contract we can go over that will explain the penalties for you removing the cage.. Tuesday.. that is your cleaning day.. next Tuesday.. and, no sexual releases until you at least lose 20 lbs..

and she walked out the door with the keys..

uhhhhh... omg.. i guess she did some research..

Mash2214 and Strict Sir like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    Well you should be Happy. A lot of education,planning and communication should take place before you go into a long term ( months) of lockup. The good thing is your Wife holds the key so a release is possible but my advice to you is be Very Very nice to her if you want to have your cage removed in the next few months. Be Careful What You Wish For. Being locked for months at a time is a totally different experience one that you may be experiencing. Have Fun and Good Luck

3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    Sounds like your Wife is not afraid to at least assert her dominant side, assuming she really has one. And by the sounds of it she does. From what you said, she likes the ideas proposed, and wants a detailed contract. And of course, She has given some thought as to how this is all going to work for her, I'm guessing. To start out being locked 24/7 can be difficult once the honeymoon of it all is over. Let us know how things go. Wish you the best in your adventure, and welcome to CM.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    It is crazy difficult now.. I do not think the human male mind was designed for this which is why it is so exciting

I wish the cage was more comfortable.. having the balls squished and used to secure the cage is kind of scary

I almost want a protective shell for them :)

So, being locked up long term... months.. years... what makes it difficult?

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Ah yes I remember the first time I saw the CB6000. I couldn't believe it, I wanted one and I wanted Mrs Chaste to hold the keys! How do you tell your wife about such things especially as the old sex life had gone off the boil? It took a while but I finally found the moment and the courage to broach the subject. The worst that could happen would be to be called a pervert and told no! And when I talked to her she was fine and more than happy to give it a go. Phew! One good thing is that Mrs Chaste has always loved having her pussy licked so that was very much a plus as far as she was concerned. And apparently I'm very good at it! Within an hour the CB 6000s was on order and the fun was about to begin. Getting the fit right takes a bit of time but the CB 6000 is a good device to start with and figure things out. We soon moved on to a mature metal queens keep and that is what I'm locked in 24/7. In our 5th year and having fun. I have several other cages which we use now and again and the 6000s still gets used when flying or metal detectors might be used! Now we are at the point where I don't have any say in if I'm locked or not. She is holds the key and that's it 24/7 and virtually 365! Doctors appointments are the only exception. Enjoy your chaste life with your wife, we are lucky people to have such women in our lives!

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice