Caged Comfort, my routine...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Apr 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Just a quick thread to share what I have found that works for me for daily activities.
    Don't get me wrong, I can and do appreciate CBT play but for regular day-to-day activities I'm looking for comfort.

For underwear I've found David Archy has a nice pouch that's comfortable; not a shot against those that are into panties, that's just nor for me - I do add a pantie liner to combat dripping/leaking.
    https://www.amazon.com/David-Archy-...8-7&keywords=david+archy+men's+underwear&th=1

From recommendations here I've found that 2Toms Sport Shield applied to the underside of my sack helps fight the burn.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CJX1UY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

During the work day my sack would loosen up and drop quite a bit from the warmth and I'd often get a very uncomfortable pinch - the other day I took a short piece of vet wrap we have that we use for mummification play :D
    I wrapped the short piece of vet-wrap around my sack to wear during work and found it completely solved the pinching problem and was very comfortable.
    http://www.sstack.com/equine-bandages-wraps/Dura-Tech-Vet-Flex-Bandage/

Now the only pain I'll sometimes suffer is some ball-sack burn that just requires a brief tug/pull/adjustment.
    Night time pain has been pretty much non-existent since I received my Mature Metal Jail Bird.

Anyone else have any tips they want to share?

Best

Charles3451 likes this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Thanks for sharing, the mention about mummification play sounds interesting! For underwear, I like any of the pouch style, one brand I like is called Obviously Underwear. For comfort, I find lubing around the base ring in the morning really helps, and that any moisturiser, hand cream works, I'm currently using a Vitamin E cream that works well.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    I have just used silicone lube for the last 4+ years. At this point my skin is used to the ring. I had occasional chaffing but only a few times in all those years. I wear boxers so no problem their. I work from home and that is a big advantage to 24/7 wear and comfort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice