Cage Shrinking Progress (Just for fun)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicole Smith, Jul 24, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    I noticed that as well! But still brilliantly designed.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    If you did, that has nothing to do with chastity.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    thats rigt i think. mine shrunked more after i start taking the hormone pills. my little cage dint do it.

4. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    no , your you may not be useless ,but it's your penis were talking about.. Does your K/H have a stud she sees ?

5. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    She dont tell me everthing that happen and i dont ask so i dont know.

6. lovingtolook

lovingtolook New member

Local Time:
    I'm sure you have access to a big cock to keep you happy. A lovely thing like you would have big cocked men queuing up to fuck you, so why would you settle for such an unsatisfying little one? Making hubs smaller just helps you to justify taking a lover to satisfy your basic needs! Will we get to see any pics of you being fucked with him watching, then cleaning you out afterwards?

wannabe_cuckold likes this.
  7. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    I certainly do!:D

8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Bit creepy!!!!!

Rectrix and jemima like this.
  9. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    and a bit rude as well.

Rectrix, Nicole Smith and Chaste J. like this.
  10. cumplexity

cumplexity Fetish, isn't it!?

Architect
    France, Paris
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    Dont really know if shrinking is real, or if it s a real complexe statement... just noticed that going from many wanks a day to chastity training and daily caging leads me to it.
    Was 18.5/19cm, now i can reach 16/17 no more. Stamina is gone also.
    Considering cage size, i was very restrained in my 4.5cm one. I can now wear a 3cm, and may be smaller now.

11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Yeah, I switched to a shorter cage after a while. But I still seem to grow back when I'm out. Well, when I used to get out.

12. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    I’ve noticed with a couple weeks of lock up, that the first day or two being free I’m a little less thick. But after about 3-4 erections, her toy gets right back to normal size.
    So I could see if someone is locked for many months and are never allowed proper erections multiple times, then some shrinkage is probable, however it shouldn’t be permanent. But for those locked for long periods of time, I’d say for practical purposes they are permanently shrunk.
    Obviously add in age, hormones, meds etc and people may shrink, but I doubt the cage is solely responsible for that

MyDB likes this.
  13. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    or put them on the Christmas cards youy send out to friends and business contacts . Lol

bondinchas likes this.
  14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes, shrinkage does happen. I'll let you know when or if she unlocks me if it's permanent. o_O

cage-2014-2021.jpg

MyDB and cumplexity like this.
  15. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    That's the kind of timescales I tend to associate with shrinkage. If you don't use it you lose it is a universal law of nature.
    However, atrophy doesn't happen over night and each individual responds to misuse differently.

16. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    Exactly so Miss. My Owner has no use for my Cock so my permanent chastity is of no more concern to her than an amusement. What is or isn't happening inside that cage makes no difference to either of us. My penis simply no longer exists in any sexual sense. I'm still very useful to her though.

bondinchas and Mistress Janie like this.
  17. Roger136

Roger136 Member

Professional
    Australia Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    I would like to share my experience, I have posted a shorter message but when reading it it was not that clear. Ever since my late teens I have been experimenting with chastity and what people say about shrink, returning to same size was right. Months at a time then days after release back to normal. However, I found a partner that had the same need to shrink a cock as I wanted it. That was 6 years ago and I got a piercing and we put a tight cockade on. I was 150 millimetres long at start. Sine that time It was on continually. Only time it was released was to put on a smaller cage. Over the 6 years it was some 10-12 cages. No more then 5 millimetres at a time. If you add up the time without a cage over these six years, it would not be more then 2 hours. Keeping it clean was an effort but swimming in our saltwater pool daily did that. So did it shrink. Yes to about 30mm in the cage. And when we finally took a look it never grew more then 50mm when hard. We kept it out for a week to see if it comes back and no it did not. Conclusion, Never more then 50mm or 2 inches. Prostate massage is needed to stop it enlarging . So 110mm or over 4 inch’s that now looks permanent. So was it the shrinking cage sizes, was it a hormone change, started at 44 years of age now 50, was it a combination of both. Would it return if you left it out for 2 months. Maybe but made no over the last week. 45mm - 50mm and that is it. Regrets in having this happen, no I have a strong need for this. For her she loves it and the power to transform, it gives her pleasure. Or sex life, oral strap on dildo works more then fine and never goes soft. We have found the smallest cage made in Poland Seeing if it can smaller. No touching for 6 months, maybe it will get smaller.

So what would I add to this discussion. The first 20-25 years there was no permanent shrinkage. Yes keep it locked up but it comes back. The last six years yes. Again is the very long time, the age of my body. But it has happened. Wonder how others who did a very long time without a break went. You can do 6 months take it for a week put it back in and no permanent shrinkage. but years with only a few minutes every 6 months to go smaller. Yes

18. Dexter2808

Dexter2808 Member

Local Time:
    This fills me with hope thats my dick will hopefully shink in my cage its not coming off anytime soon

19. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    That's my feeling about the effect.
    It's not so much the long periods of being locked up, but more precisely, the longer periods of not having an erection. I've had a number of occasions where I've been locked up for around three months at a time, but the unlocked periods in between were only for a few hours for a specific purpose like a doctor's visit. Those times where I never had an erection meant that I was effectively "locked up" for much longer.

Maybe we're measuring the time incorrectly with respect to shrinkage.
    It's not the length of of time being "locked up" that matters, how often you're unlocked, or whether or how often you ejaculate; The important factor for shrinkage must be the length of time between and infrequency of having erections.

Once the spongy tissue compresses from lack of use, then not having an erection means it doesn't regain it's previous volume. While it might loose it's elasticity and initially have some physical resistance to it immediately regaining it's former glory, of course if you deliberately and continually have erections again, then there's little reason why the spongy tissue wouldn't return to your normal size. However, the combination of the physical and mental resistance to having a full erection again may be enough to limit your future erections to less volume that they once were.

Of course it's possible to not have erections without a cage (difficult but not impossible), and also possible to have ejaculations from prostate stimulation while caged and staying flaccid, so I don't think either of those have a causative effect on shrinkage. Not having erections is the important factor.
    If you want shrinkage, then its also a good argument for having as small a cage as is comfortable, so that 'in cage' erections are minimised or eliminated.

Rectrix and J.D. like this.
  20. Roger136

Roger136 Member

Professional
    Australia Sydney
    Local Time:
    yes and you know what when you change a cage eacj time it feels more special..
    Thanks for the detail message and fits a lot on what I and my partner see and believe. The more then 20 years of my dabbling did say that its not how long its for but how long it between locking and unlocking. Before this months on end locked up, shrinks unlock it, comes back. Repeat. So your comment on how we measure time is probably on the right path. Also erections, the size of the cage made that impossible as it was tight, and reducing the size a few mm to 5mm each 3 months made it so that prostate massage is used. It is unlocked literary for a few minutes for the change. Yes it grew a tiny bit when we unlocked it to see what is the effect, but only a fraction of what it was, maybe it would come back with weeks of being unlocked worked and stimulated, but the fact it stopped at 50mm. So it could be new application of time, the very long time, my age change, now 50 not 20, no erections. A combination of all, Maybe some of the parts is more then each individually. Lucky no medical intervention was needed.

Well we locked it again, a bit smaller and will wait for 6 months, before we change size or need to do so or other reasons. As for the style, of cage its also about the psychology of it, knowing its truly locked up adds very much to it.

bondinchas likes this.
  21. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    this is similar to my situation. I've always been on the small side, but after being locked for 5 years, on top of weight gain, medications and age, its even smaller now-about 1 1/2" soft, and it doesnt really even try to get hard anymore, cage on or off. So, it really is useless for anything but urination anymore, and I suspect that would still be the case if I were released. (Not like thats going to happen, LOL! We both love it, and I plan on being locked as long as we're both alive)

22. Roger136

Roger136 Member

Professional
    Australia Sydney
    Local Time:
    Yes having a partner that gets as much satisfaction from it as you do is also a key. On my own... do not know if it would have happened

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice