Cage ring diameter glans armor

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Snuskemannen, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Snuskemannen

Snuskemannen New member

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    Hi.
    A lot of personal information here so beware ;)
    Im an uncut grower so when erect i am 20 cm long, and when im soft im 10 cm long.
    Im thinking of buying a glans armor 2.
    Default sizes of cage rings are 1-1/4 and 1-3/8 inches
    I have the test rings that MCN recomended, and i find that when flacid the snuggest one are 1 inch in diameter. It fits so good that its hard to move. But im afraid to order it to snug, How snug should the fit be? Any ideas?
    Cheers!

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Your width or girth matters. Not your length. No one care how long or short your penis is ;)

It’s good you have the test rings. That’s good. 1” when flaccid being so “tight that it’s hard to move” sounds too tight to me.

Does a 1-1/4” grip you? You want to not be rattling around flaccid. It should be “holding” your flaccid penis, but not so tight.

He gives sizing instructions on his site:
    1) Cage Ring - The inner diameter of the cage ring will determine how much compression is experienced when you become aroused. In general, a ring diameter approximately 1/4" narrower than the width of the erect penis will create enough compression to remind one that arousal is forbidden.

He once had 1-1/8” ID in the drop down.
    Go figure out your flaccid and erect diameters. Let the ring just grip you. Not squeeze you when flaccid. Avoid more than 1/4” compression when flaccid as stated

Snuskemannen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice