Cage recommendations for a larger dick?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Ghostlyy22223333, May 19, 2023.

1. Ghostlyy22223333

Ghostlyy22223333 New member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Hi all,
    I've been into chastity a while and just recently got 2 cages with my gf, plastic and metal. Thing is my dick's a bit bigger than a lot of cages, 4 inches flacid and 7 erect. The 2 cages we've tried so far are 4 inches but when erect they push out really far to the point where like an inch of dick is behind the cage and hard. It's fine as i'm a switch and we dont do this stuff often but i rly hoped to have a snug fit where i couldn't get erect at all. Any recommendations? (not looking for anything permanent, couple days max)

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    I have similar measurements as you, I ended up wasting so much money chasing a cage that would work. It ended up that a full belt was the way to wear it comfortably and not have errections absolutely kill me at night.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Cherry keeper do some larger devices, they may offer custom options to but I’m not sure. Man cage do larger devices to.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Your penis is compressible end on end, so much so that most men can push it back when flaccid so that it is pressed completely back into your body. So if you can be comfortably pressed that far back, what's the length of a cage supposed to be?

The shorter your cage is, the less an erection can start, as blood is prevented from expanding it. If there's room in the cage for an erection to start, then the additional blood pressure constricted by the cage may cause pain. If the erection doesn't start to begin with, there's little pressure and no pain.
    The width of a cage doesn't have so much effect on preventing erections, but the wider it is, you can more easily compress your penis to a more ridiculously short and yet still comfortable length. You can even get "inverted cages" that press the penis inside the body, (examples on the Kaolaswim website), not so good for long term use as you need air to the skin to prevent excess humidity and consequent problems, but they do illustrate that a cage can be worn that is much shorter than your flaccid length.

The length of a cage should be as short as possible, but you can only get shorter than your flaccid length for long term wearing by having a cage that is wide enough to hold the compressed penis. Cages tend to come in two widths, either around 32mm or 37mm.
    Many sellers don't even state what the diameter of their cages are, and they tend to be the smaller size. Smaller diameter = less material = lower manufacturing cost. One brand that I've noticed that usually states the cage diameter is FRRK, and they have a number of cage styles made in 37mm diameter.

I've been doing chastity for some years and have had numerous devices, my experience is that you should have a cage that is a little shorter than your normal shortest flaccid length (ie that very short length after having just had a cold shower or swim or having been outdoors in winter), but in a wide fitting so that there's still room for comfort. An additional benefit of having a wider cage is that with the cage being closer in diameter to the base ring, is that the gap doesn't vary as much in size around the ring, that also adds to increased comfort.

5. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    I completely agree and this has been quite true my experience.

My measurements are similar to yours, @Ghostlyy22223333. I started with a Standard HTv4 as well as a Kink3D "S+" but over time have moved on into the HT Nano and K3D's "N+ Wide". The additional width works wonders for stuffing it into the cage. When you can't grow outwards very much, having room to accommodate the swelling sideways has worked wonders for my comfort.

Part of the issue, it seems, is that you generally want your cage length to be somewhat shorter than your flaccid length. Different strokes for different folks, but most recommend choosing a cage whose length is anywhere from 1/4" to 1" (or even more) shorter than your flaccid length at its absolute natural minimum (think: cold shower size, etc).

Your cage will try to pop out less if it can properly stifle the erection before it can even become a problem. Good luck!

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    The same applies for my husband. around 18 cm boner, can even wear a HT Nub.
    Most comfortable when wide and short.

bondinchas and MadameJs_boo like this.
  7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    100% agree.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice