Cage Not Wide Enough? Difficulties Urinating

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by KnotaiTheGambler, Mar 14, 2022.

1. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Last night, I tried to wear my cage overnight. This isn't the first time I've tried, but I've never been fully successful because I can never actually fall asleep, which takes priority. Last night at one point I was slightly erect (my cage is about half an inch too long) and was unable to. I tried pushing but nothing happened. When I stopped pushing, some urine came out, but it was extremely painful.

Does this mean my cage isn't wide enough? It's also difficult to turn on and kinda hurts to take off, as despite only the end actually being in the tube (as you can see at the amazon page), its still very tight. Additionally, I'm not sure if this is related or not, but the back of the tube digs into my skin painfully and skin gets trapped between the ring and the end of the tube, which also hurts and I think is part of what causes testicle pain when I switch to the 51mm ring (which I should be able to wear fine) from the 54mm one (which causes fewer issues but I can fit 2 full fingers under).

2. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    I have wondered about irritation from the overhanging portion at the front with these 'Holy trainer' knock offs, IE digging into the skin. 33m internal diameter is way too wide for me.

At the end of the day, metal is the way to go, and ultimately custom if one can afford it.

I'd suggest trying to squeeze it into the cage whilst erect, and see if you can tolerate it. It's possible that some residue may have found a home in the cage somewhere on the sides. Daily cleaning is essential for these types of devices.

3. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    pretty much impossible I think. I’m very much a grower, so not only will the tube not fit at all with width, but length either.

4. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    You may need to go custom then. Or at least do away with plastic devices. Ebay has some cheapies that exceed 34mm in internal width.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice