Cage for a PA?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Puptreble, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Puptreble

Puptreble New member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Pretty sure this discussion has happened before, but I couldn't find it while searching for awhile.

I used to be in chastity 24/7 but my keyholder and I decided I should get a PA. mostly because I wanted it and he thought it would be a fun addition. now that everything has been healed up and I've gauged it up to a typical size, we hare having troubles finding a good cage for it.

Anyone know of some good cages to try out that are hopefully not expensive?

worldwidesub likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    What’s expensive?
    Malechastitynow.com offers the Contender and GlansArmor. They work great. I stopped buying and trying new cages and new ways to secure myself.

I’ve now spent more time in one Malechastitynow cage than any other cage, and more time than I’ve been unlocked over the last 4 yesrs. It’s my “forever” cage.

I like fixed hooks as they don’t pinch. But there are U shaped / horseshoe PA locks that are cheap from China. I recommend them with MaleChastityNow’s semi custom cages which are about $150 ea, which adds a better basering and security.

I don’t like the knockoff PA inserts I see. I bought one from China but it was rough and unwearable.

I’d rather wear jewelry grade material through my piercing. Then I don’t get hurt or sore and don’t create an excuse to escape ;)

3. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    This is the one I'm in love with for PA compatibility.
    https://oxy-shop.com/products/ch40-detachable-pa-lock
    I had the same device in resin from somewhere in China. Proof of concept is all i will say. It was perfect in everything except cleaning. Eventually the resin began to smell foul and no amount of cleaning could change that.
    Then i found this one and it is Perfect! The only resin component is the lock strap and that is understandable since it has to stretch just a little to get the pieces to all latch into place just right.
    I especially like it because it holds my cock all the way down into the end of the tube by hooking it thru the PA tunnel.
    I have found this great for long term wear. Weeks at a time.
    The finish is high quality and very smooth.
    Looks great on too.

They have a few other PA styles as well, but this just appeals to my personal esthetics.

4. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    worldwidesub likes this.
  5. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    Hey, congrats on getting the PA - you have really opened the door to a lot of possibilities. I recently picked up model 1 and model 4 from rigid chastity and could not be happier. They are definitely on the more expensive side, but after wearing the model 1 for the past 7 days straight out of the box I'm feeling like this is the long term winner.

Happy to chat further if you'd like.

worldwidesub and Trapped like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice