cage ejaculations

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by squallnorth, Jan 22, 2019.

1. squallnorth

squallnorth New member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    i am a newbie and the last months i have a big fetish about cage ejaculations. my first chastity cage was a plastic cb6000. i didnt masturbate for 3 weeks. then i use a vibrator against the plastic cage,i was standing on my feet and i finally cummed. i had many spurts and very far. it was my best orgasm i have ever had in my life . it was my first cage orgasm.
    after few months i was using another chastity cage from silicone. i didnt masturbate for 1 week. then i tried to make me cum so i would get a new cage orgasm. but i was dissapointed with the results. i was lying on the bed and i used a vibrator against the cage. no spurts and no shooting far this time. only very slow dribbling.

2. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Congratulations on your orgasms.
    I think you answered your own question 3 weeks does not equal 1 week.
    Try a month next time.
    Try anal penetration next time.

Let us know how you get on.

3. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    You stated "silicon" vs "plastic" which is a soft vs hard material. If I were to take a guess the plastic allowed a firm grip around the bottom of your penis, while the sililcon provided a soft grip.

While "milking" or doing caged vibrations if you have a "firm grip" around the bottom of the penis you'll usually have what is considered a proper milked orgasm, where you cum and it feels very pleasurable.

If you remove the "firm grip" from the base of the penis or greatly slow the stimulation near climax you usually end up with dribbles and a ruined orgasm. Cum coming out slowly with little pleasure.

So to me it sounds exactly like you had a ruined orgasm. Congratulations your chaste cock doesn't deserve any better than that.

4. squallnorth

squallnorth New member

Local Time:
    thank you for your answer. i am thinking to switch to a metal curved chastity cage. metal chastity cages give you a firm grip or soft grip ?
    about proper milked orgasm vs ruined orgasm , does the position of the body matters ? ( standing vs lie down ) . or how many weeks you are in chastity matters ?
    thank you

5. KatlynAshe

Local Time:
    The position of the body doesn't matter so much as the firmness/tightness of your base ring or tube. Tight metal base rings allow for a more pleasurable orgasm. So generally metal cages provide a "firm" grip while milking or vibrating. And again the firm grip generally leads to more pleasure.

With this said if you slow down during vibration or milking you can still have a ruined orgasm while in any device. And the longer you are in the device the more excited you'll be to unleash your load, making it more liking you'll shoot excitedly to some degree. But after X amount of time your prostate will be full of cum, for me this seams to occur after around 10-12 days so milking every two weeks for me is the most messy.

6. squallnorth

squallnorth New member

Local Time:
    thank you very much for your answer. i really appreciate your help to me. one last question from me. after 2 weeks on chastity , how many minutes or hours you should tease and denial a slave during vibration before let him to ejaculate ? regarding the messy part . thank you

7. KatlynAshe

Local Time:
    That depends on how much time one wants to spend doing the activity. Depending on the approach and the person milking/cage vibrating can take 10-60 minutes in itself depending on how slowly stimulation is done, how long since they last came, and how aroused the pet is from the activity. I've read some Domme will do the activity very slowly as a whole to minimize the pleasure. Others will tease the slave viciously and then make them cum quickly in the slaves engorged state.

Time and strategy varies lots based off what the goal is and the personal taste of the Domme.

Personally I love slow frustrating stimulation until it just pops pathetically ruined. The squirming afterward because an orgasm occurred but wasn't enjoyed is delightful.

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Caged boys should not be playing with vibrators. Period.

Lowtight and Susanstoy91 like this.
  9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I have seen dribbles from caged ones but rarely spurts. I can only think that their cages are too large.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice