Buying a CB

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Steve-0, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    So we are looking at buying a cb soon and I'm torn as to which model to get. I've read so much that fitting into the smallest possible cage is important and my lady loves the look of the 6000 but I'm just not sure it will work. Also, the curve looks annoyingly bulky.
    I also get confused with which side to measure on as there is so much conflicting opinion out there. there is a huge variance for me depending on which side I measure.

4.5ish long and 1.5-.6 diameter (measured on top)
    Any advice? think I can pull off a 6000 comfortably?

2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Oh and I already have a steel fetish fantasy extreme cage which seems to be around 3 inches long and causes a lot of discomfort and it seems like it hangs very low due to not being long enough. Could also be other things like ring size or gap ad it only comes with the 1.75 inch base (seems to fit me ok).
    Anyways, hope some of you guys chime in. there isn't much advice out there for max sizes for cages ;)

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Measure from under. That is the part that will rest against your sack. HolyTrainer makes a nice product as well and is in the same price range and won't crack...ouch. That's what I've heard anyway.

4. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    We started with the genuine cb-6000, from what ive read if starting now I would select the Holy Trainer 2 get used to wearing and understand sizing then if it works for you both and you want to upgrade, go with one of the many Custom manufacturers and do your homework thoroughly !!

Nicoftime likes this.
  5. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Experience is everything in this life style, our first was back in 2008, get into it with a "cheap" device, experiment and see if its something you want to pursue, as a manufacturer and knowing just how difficult a proper fit takes to achieve, I would not work with anyone without basic groundings in off the shelf devices !!! BUT do beware there are people out there who will, take your money, produce some thing totally inadequate, and you will never hear from them again :mad:

6. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yeah we are definitely going to take our time. The cheap steel device was an eye opener; lots of fun for short periods of time, but quite the opposite for any extended sessions.

The holy trainer is even smaller than the 6000 is it not? If so, even though it seems like the superior product I highly doubt I could live with it.

Sucks to spend a couple hundred bucks on the 6000 even though it might not fit right but oh well, seems like what's going to happen!

7. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To start with @Steve-0 dont pump in the big money up front, I should be ashamed to say this (But no one can replicate my products) buy a knock off cheap Chinese one, check for sharp edges, moulding marks and if found rub with a cloth soaked in Acetone (plastic gloves for soft hands !!) and test for sizing over a 3 month period

8. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    even if I've already got experience with my cheap steel cage?
    I'll take your advice into consideration but I'd probably rather have a quality one to start and a couple hundred bucks isn't too big of a deal.
    Thanks for the help!

9. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Doesnt work like that in Yorkshire, but if your willing to put $200 dollars into something you can buy for $30 I kind off feel my advice has fallen on deaf ears. I value the quality, the workmanship and the fit of my work before the cost, Ive said it before I probably dont make money, I support the life style with a quality product that no one can surpass !!

Steve-0 likes this.
  10. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The cb-6000 is a long long way from a quality product I might add and I own one of the very very early ones. Only trying to help !!!

11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    I'm sorry but there isn't a lot of people that can't fit into some of the cheaper devices. You really don't want a lot of room to grow.

They sell them on Amazon for really cheap, and at that price you can buy multiple devices to get the size just right.

If you are 4.5 inches measuring from the top, I would say you are maybe 3 to 3.5 inches of tube length max. You would certainly fit into a HolyTrainer and it won't crack on you.

Good luck

Steve-0 likes this.
  12. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And No definitely not with your cheap Chinese steel cage at least with the knock off cheap copies I have an exact knowledge of the dimensions as they are identical to the genuine ones, I haven't a clue with your metal one and considering you have already stated on here its uncomfortable, im good at what I do but im no magician!!

13. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    thanks a bunch guys. lots to think on before I pull the trigger

14. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    There seems to be a lot of concern for the size of the cage itself. Is this because some men are trying to avoid erections? I'm not trying to do that. I just want to not be able to get out of the cage. If the cock ring fits snugly enough that the balls can't slip out, what difference would it make if the penis can flop around in the cage (provided there isn't a lot of room between the cage and the ring)? What am I missing?

15. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well my concern with the cb6k was that I wouldn't be able to get my cock in it. Kind of important. As it is I barely can get in it but it will do for learning what size I need in a custom device with the base/gap.

Uxorious likes this.
  16. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks buddy. I really appreciate the camaraderie of this group!

17. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    Don't forget that you can vary the length of the spacer pin too.

Like many, I started off with the 6000-standard kit and found this slightly unsatisfactory, so I bought the short cage separately.
    When 'training down' to the short, I initially found I had to use a spacer-pin one step longer than with the standard cage. Using the same pin was not a good idea for blood circulation to the bollocks.

However, this was only a short-term thing, and I can now use the same ring/pin setup with either cage. (#3 ring 1.75" and shortest spacer)

Personally I think the standard cage looks better, but is a pain in the arse to pee through.
    My avatar is the standard cage; from the side the short cage looks to have been 'twisted' slightly anti-clockwise - this makes it a tiny little bit more noticeable under clothing I think, but it's never drawn any attention. (AFAIK!)

In the shorter cage I more or less always fill it up; my pee-hole is never more than 1 or 2 mm from the end; 9 times from 10 I can pee standing up at public urinals with no trouble at all - not something I'd even attempt in the standard cage.

18. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You mad? I can't tell.

I'm busting out the end of this thing 24/7 and out the gap too. Bunched up skin and whatnot. I'm already a pro urinal pee-er haha!

19. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    I dunno, that might change with familiarity!
    Are you generally 'a little bit excited' all day long?

(OTOH, 4.5" flaccid is about an inch longer than me).

Steve-0 likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    I used a cb6000 knock off and the damn thing tried to chew my balls off. I am literally (using the word properly) scarred for life. I have two short scars down one side of my testicles where the device rubbed continually, no matter what lubrication I used. It left sores which took a few weeks to heal and left me with the scars. The good thing the cb did was give me a starting point for what size ring to get.

The Holy Trainer that I ended up with fits perfectly and it doesn't matter so much if my penis doesn't fill the tube exactly. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. The weird thing is when my body tries to make my penis erect the Holy Trainer doesn't allow my penis to grow, it moves the erection to the area outside the ring. This has the affect of making the device jut away from my body while my penis remains limp inside the tube. This is not exactly uncomfortable but it isn't excruciatingly painful either. In fact my Wife likes the way this looks.

When I had a not so cheap metal cage, which I now also understand to be hopelessly big and made out of chrome so the worst possible material, my penis would try to get erect in the cage and bulge through the gaps in the metal. Now that really was excruciating! Pain is ok when it is administered properly and with care taken on the receiver. This was just pain, not good and not controlled.

I do understand your frustration with the information out there regarding sizing. There doesn't seem to be anyone who can give clear, easy to understand and easy to follow instructions. That said we are trying to measure the one part of our body that can be a different size depending on the temperature, time of day, how much we have drunk or how 'interested' we are in something or somebody. It is one of the reasons why we are not getting a custom device just yet, but staying with the HTv2. We would both rather get a custom metal device but there seems to be more people sending them back for adjustments or selling them as they are the wrong size than those who are happy with the product they receive.

21. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I liked the HTV2 when I tried it for a few days, the tube is a bit smaller than the CB6000S and the shape of the ring is more ergonomic to the male anatomy. But it can't be used with a padlock so it's the CB6000S for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice