Butt plug duration?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Manteo, Oct 8, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Manteo

Mistress Manteo Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Thanks everyone for the recommendations on a butt plug for my boy. I have for the time being settled on the Ryder plug, but will eventually will be purchasing others. It's a bit large, but will go in with no significant pain and no damage. Once it's in, IT'S IN! I made him wear it last weekend during the late day and to a party (vanilla) at our neighbor's house.....6 hours and 40 minutes. I actually told him that he could remove it at 9:00 pm, but he got busy at the party and didn't slide home and remove it until 9:40.

My question is, how long can I realistically require him wear it without interruptions?

2. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Funny, I guess till morning when he has to poop then put it back in till he has to poop again, LOL It will make his rectum sore at some point. Are you mad at him?

3. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    My Mistress will punish me sometimes for whinning. She has me bend over in front of her naked and She inserts a tampon in the rectom usually a (super ) and some times two depending on her mood and i have to keep it until
    i have to poop, always over twelve hours though.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I've worn one for 24 hours, once, removing it for bowel movements and putting it back. The worst problem is really pent up farts.

If you're willing to let him remove it periodically for those sort of routine biological functions, he should be able to go for a day, no problem.

mikecb

5. Mistress Manteo

Local Time:

LOL! No, I'm not mad at him. If I was, you'd most likely see new pics in my photo album with his ass WELL striped with whip, cane or crop marks....not PLAY ones. :D

I just find that constant reminders of our roles are good for his attitude. If I make him wear a plug, it serves that purpose. If it's a little uncomfortable, so much the better. I don't want him in constant agony or anything....just a slightly nagging presence. ;)

6. Mistress Manteo

Local Time:

He has mentioned the same problem with gas. Maybe someone should invent a plug with a small hole to relieve the pressure.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep it in mind. B)

7. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:

The best was to have to ride in to work on motorcycle and remove for work and then on the way home...you guessed it. Mistress's idea actually - not mine. Felt every little bump though. :)

i have worn over night and of course it may be a training issue, Ms. Manteo, to have him go longer wearing it. Then of course, go larger.

8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:25 AM

This is/was a big problem for me too at the start. We had a big discussion on it a while back in a thread I'll try and find later when I'm less tired, but the gist of it was that a lot of people felt the lube they used was causing extra wind as well! I've found that with time I can comfortably (but certainly NOT discreetly) let the gas out around the plug. I'm sure he'll learn how as he gets more used to it.

There really is no upper limit on time. It's set by you two, obviously you'll need to be sensible to begin with, but if you really desire to build up to longer periods.. well there are plenty of people who wear one 24/7. For beginner play I would suggest you'd limit it to one day.. trying to sleep with plugs in is a lot harder than it sounds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice