Burning under the ring

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sonicdrive, Nov 19, 2017.

1. sonicdrive

sonicdrive Member

work
    usa sidney ohio
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Hello ive tryed various types of chastity device and after 15 mins there is a unbearable burn under the ball sack. I buy the biggest ring, metal plastic all kinds. Ive used vasoline lotion lube still no relief. Im what you would call a high and tight on the ball sack. What am i doing wrong ?

2. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    It's hard to give you a definite answer but Mature Metal has told me that burning under the scrotum is caused by the gap being too small. Do you have a device with spacers that you can use to widen the gap?

3. sonicdrive

sonicdrive Member

work
    usa sidney ohio
    Local Time:
    No i dont. I tryed increasing the gap and i get a ball slip past "ouch" i can rework one of my ss ones and increase the gap. But ive worn the largest ring just by its self and still having issues

4. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    I sometimes have the same problem and its a pressure effect so what you need to do is look for ways to reduce it. When I sit sometimes I get the burning and its very common with nocturnal erections as the whole area swells as we sleep trying to erect.
    So what I have done to relive this is to pull the ring forwards a little allowing some of the sac to release towards the rear. It does squash the balls up a little however it relieves the pressure on the base of the sac at the rear.
    Let me know how you get along.
    Also maybe another thing to consider is reducing the cage so that the penis cannot swell and stays small again reducing the swelling. I now wear a quite small cage and the effect of keeping the penis quite small is amazing on the reduction in burning of the lower sac.
    Increasing your base ring will also reduce the security its a tricky task to get you chastity secure and comfortable but the longer you wear the body should adapt and mine now does not attempt erection as often keeping everything smaller.

Mitch

Buddyhatchet, filltee and sonicdrive like this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Could not have said the same better.. or probably as well.

6. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    take care of not getting any wrinkles of your scrotum-skin getting caught by the ring - the skin should be perfectly plain and smooth there.

An not to forget the joke that initially came up my brain (not meant bad, hon):

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    First mistake is using a larger ring. The larger the ring the more it will move around with you and cause chafing. You need the smallest ring you can wear that will allow you to stick a finger tip under it. Loose ring = Pain. You should not experience pain in 15 minutes so unless you are exaggerating, you might be allergic to the lube or cage materials. I found that I was allergic to the first lube I was using. The last thing is that you will need to man up to a certain extent as it takes weeks to get used to a chastity cage and pain is relative to each person. It will be uncomfortable at first but you will need to power through it. If you see red around your scrotum than you have a real problem. If not, try just powering through it since your skin needs to toughen up and the only way to do that is to wear the darn thing.

Also you should wear your cage a little each day and gradually increase the time as comfort gets better. Ignore what you read online where guys buy the cage, put it on and then wear it forever. It does not work that way at all. I know we all want to put it on and never take it off but that is why 90% or more quit wearing anything within a few weeks. I wore my cage for 4+ years and it did hurt at the beginning so I took it off, waited and then the next day wore it a little longer. It took me 3 months to wear it all day long. Go slow and get a proper fitting ring. In the end you will find that if you want long term comfort you will have to spend the bucks and buy a custom made one that fits you like a glove.

sonicdrive and 1mlockedup like this.
  8. 1mlockedup

1mlockedup Active member

Rail Transportation
    New York
    Local Time:
    Vinny is 100% on the mark, and if need be you can wear just the Larger ring alone for a few days or more. The skin will adjust to wearing the ring, then you can add the cage. It's a slow process, but any real Pain is a warning sign something is wrong.

sonicdrive likes this.
  9. Maditilda

Maditilda Member

Teacher
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    I just tried butting a coat of nail polish over the seam/burr in my ring. It's already done a world of good.

10. Maditilda

Maditilda Member

Teacher
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Update: 2 days and no issues. All the discomfort I was in is gone

SlaveCuck BR likes this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    it’s amazing the difference something so simple can make! years ago when madam wanted me in a metal device, the cage irritated me terrible. I bough the same cheap device but in black and it stopped as soon as I swapped it!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. power i feel clicking chastity cage closed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice