Burning sensation in the scrotum

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by mistressmaturemetal, Jan 14, 2018.

1. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Reducing the gap size may help to keep your balls from popping out, but it’s also going to pinch the lower part of your scrotum more, which may be what’s happening to you.

It sounds to me like you had the most success with the first configuration. Was that 48 hours just one time, or did you try several times without being able to get past 48 hours at a stretch? If you can go back to that setup and maybe try to gradually increase your time, that might be your best bet.

Also, when you say you tightened the gap, do you mean you sent it to MM, or did you do some adjustment yourself?

2. ChrisBeNimble

ChrisBeNimble New member

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Thanks for the reply. To answer your questions, I was able to go about 48 hours three times with the original setup.

Yes, I used pliers to shrink the lower gap without changing the upper gap. I used a caliper to measure, I'm pretty confident in the measurements.

I'm still not healed completely from my latest attempt. When I get healed, maybe another week, I'll give the OG setup a try again.

The ring is difficult to put on, I have to take a hot shower to loosen things up before I can get it on. How would you suggest I go about gradually increasing my time in it?

3. boisub

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    What was the gap on your original configuration? If I understand correctly, with the second configuration you reduced the gap from 3/8” to 1/8”. That’s a lot of bending of the post, and from trying to visualize it, it seems like the base of the cage would be noticeably out of parallel with the base ring. I would think that would squeeze things more. But maybe I’m visualizing it wrong.

Once you’re back in the saddle, so to speak, the only way to increase your time inside is gradually. Forty-eight hours straight is really not a bad start—there are plenty of guys who can’t even make it overnight, at first. You may want to think about doing something like 40 hours where it’s two full days and one night, then take a night off, then repeat. Get yourself used to a steady rhythm, where you’re not locked up 100% of the time but you aren’t having to take extended breaks.

As far as getting into the base ring, it’s again a matter of practice. Even after over a year of full time wear, when I take off my base ring I have to be in a certain relaxed state to slip in again. Warmth is your friend. If you have one ball that’s a little smaller than the other (you probably do, and it’s probably the first one that slipped out accidentally), that one should go in second. Pull enough skin through so there will be a little pouch, slip the bigger one through, then slip more skin through and start to encourage the other one to follow. Lying on your back might be an alternative to the shower.

Anyhow, here’s hoping you heal quickly!

4. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    It is the problem of all ball trap devices.

A good ball trap device must fit 4 ways.

First the tube must have a length and diameter that three penis could find a good place to rest

Second the base ring must be tight enough that one testicles could hey through but not two and over time and must left the space that you could manage to bring tugged penis inside

Third the space between base ring and tube must be tight enough to prevent that penis slobs out but also wide enough that scourtum and testicles are not in permanent pressure

Fourth the base ring need a design which manages to spread the weight over a maximum of area but also kept tight enough not to move itself without movement of the body.

If all three upper cases are solve you should get a cage that prevent erection also as orgasm and you will nearly not feel three belt over night and day while wearing it.

But this is really difficult to find and build.

I work about 3 years for a totally new design for a chastity belt and one thing I managed to learn: the design is done fast but you design a real comfortable belt is really artwork

5. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    My wife has me remove the cage for my morning shower. Try that: it will give a chance for the blood to circulate and for the skin to move around and dry off. Once a day, that might make the difference. That and a smear of vaseline around the ring to allow a little slipping and sliding.

This may go against your desire for continuous lock-up, but it would be better than pain and injury. And I find that the fact of putting the cage back on afterwards is a potent reminder of her control. It's like a prisoner being allowed to walk briefly around the exercise yard before being marched back into his cell.

ugams likes this.
  6. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Could be a way but doesn't replace a well fit device that must only took off for intense cleaning or onces a week/ month for inspection

7. ChrisBeNimble

ChrisBeNimble New member

Local Time:
    All great commentary; I thank you guys very much.

As of this morning I am healed and have reinstalled my cage. Original(tight) base ring. I did move the gap to exactly 3/8"(I had taken it down to 1/4"). It is comfortable after only 3 hours so far. I did bring AD ointment to work with me today to keep everything lubed up. That may really be the reason I have not had success. I was going at this completely dry. Things are much better lubed up. It just may give the the time I need for my body to adapt to the cage.

Wish me luck!

8. boisub

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Hope it’s going well!

9. ChrisBeNimble

ChrisBeNimble New member

Local Time:
    Update. I am wearing the smaller base ring and cage for days and I take it off for bed. Last night I tired and slept through the night with only mild discomfort. My balls did pop as soon as I got to work today though. I started this process with a 1/2" gap, each time my balls pop I reduce the gap by 1/16". I hope I can find a comfortable gap that I can wear for long time periods and that doesn't allow ball poppage.

10. Roadrat711

Roadrat711 New member

Metro Atlanta
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Burning scrotum is the issue.
    I’ve tried the CB-6000, The Curve, Ring w/Urethral insert and Holy Trainer, they all work fine, and my preference is the Holy Trainer.

My issue is not the ring area where some seem to have problems, it’s the ring size. If the ring is too large I escape, if the ring size is small enough to prevent escape my scrotum turns red, gets very hot and then burns/blisters/peels like a sunburn and then it is very painful for a few days.

I can and do wear the Holy Trainer for short sessions, but my Mistress and I would both like it if I could wear it 24/7.

Any suggestions from the membership would be greatly appreciated.

11. Paulc15

Paulc15 Member

Pest control
    Bundaberg
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Hi I just started wearing chasity I have this device the ring rubs really bad on the bottom of the Ring I have tried leave but I only last 2 days in it

Attached Files:

12. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I only have experience with the CB6000, and boy did that A-ring just hurt, after only a day. So much that I had to give up on it.
    Now I'm waiting for some super short cages to arrive. One which are enclosed at the tip basically forcing my pee wee all the way back into my body. And another one similar size, but open with bars only.

I read from a review from a guy saying that attaching lines to the ring of the chastity to help keep it tight to the body, should help because when you are trying to become erect, the erection forces the chastity outwards.
    I haven't tried it, but plan on doing it.

Quoted below:
    "To have an actual comfortable fit what I do is I actually use 4 shoe laces. Two laced around the connecting rods that line up with the ring that goes around the scrotum tied together behind the back. The other two tied only to the ring that goes around the scrotum that is then tied together at the naval after it has been drawn around the butt. If all your knots are secure you will have a full functioning chastity belt just like those 500+ dollar ones. I recommend using a soft fabric under the shoe laces. Especially around the hips as it prevents the laces from digging into the skin. I use socks. This practice of securing the belt around the body ensures real chastity. As most of the time, these "belts" truly allow a full erection to occur. That is not the point of chastity. Your erection is not supposed to occur. It's supposed to be suppressed. Try my idea. See how it really creates true chastity for you. If you've been playing chastity this whole time where every erection feels like it will make your balls rip off you've been playing it wrong."

13. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    i've been locked in a Jailbird for 13 days and it feels perfect. It's well worth the price!

14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    I would love to look at Mature Metal devices as an option but unfortunately the customs charges are prohibitive.

When I bought my Holy Trainer I got it direct from the manufacturer who were in Switzerland. I understood why the online stores prices were so much higher when it was delivered and I had a 42€ customs charge to pay. I cannot remember exactly what percentage extra that was but it was something like 30%, not a small increase.

The move to a metal device became urgent at the end of last year when I became allergic to my holy Trainer. After two years of no issue I suddenly developed a nasty rash every time I put it on. I was given advice and bought a Chinese metal device that is so comfortable I literally cannot feel it unless I am aroused. My Wife loves it, partly because I can now wear my device for weeks at a time where with the HTv2 i had to take it off every 3 to 5 day’s to wash.

I have worn the Chinese device now since about feb, I dont remember exactly. It took me a few cycles of wearing it for a week or two for my body to adjust but now it is no problem at all. It shows no signs of being a poor quality metal which is always a risk.

bondinchas likes this.
  15. S40gd

S40gd New member

Local Time:

16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Sound advice from the OP.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice