Burning Scrotum Feeling

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Under My Mistress, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Under My Mistress

Under My Mistress New member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    #1 Under My Mistress, Mar 27, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    Hello All! Newbie here to the chastity experience. I recently purchased a Jailbird from Mature Metal and the first trial run I noticed that I would occasionally get a burning sensation from my scrotum when I was soft and it would grow in intensity. I felt that the gap was too small and they agreed that that's what the sensation meant.

I sent it back, they increased the gap, and I just recently got it back. Upon putting it on, it feels like a better fit so far, knock on wood. Last night was the first night I wore it over night and during my night time erections, that burning sensation returned and it was a bit intense. Has anyone else encountered this? Is it somewhat normal? I want to make sure I'm not damaging myself. Since I'm new, I'm not sure what might be my body adjusting, or normality, or not right.

Also, I've just noticed this morning, that I can accomplish the one knuckle measurement on the top and side areas of the ring, but not directly under the balls. Maybe I need a round instead of the oval that I have?

I would love to hear the thoughts on either of those issues from all of you more experienced lockees and lockers.

Thank you in advance!! :)

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Are you using lube? If not, try something not water based - silicone sex lube, gel baby oil, or coconut oil.

Also inspect for any rough spots on the ring.

Jack In A Cage likes this.
  3. latexsissy

latexsissy Active member

Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    I usually put a little hand lotion all around the base ring, followed by a thin smear of vaseline. Once in the morning, once at night. Works a treat.

You can also combine both of those into a single application with something like aquaphor.

4. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    During a nocturnal erection your cage wants to move forward. However, due to the pressence of the base ring this is restricted. This can also cause the same burning sensation.

Finding the right base ring configuration (circular, oval, ergonomic etc.) as well having a correct gap size are both paramount for comfortable wear. If you applied the "knuckle rule" I guess the diameter is right. Perhaps your body needs simple a bit more time to get used to 24/7 cage wearing. The advise of @Adam444 and @latexsissy to use lubricants are "no-brainers".

All the best!

5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    I experienced this with a new 3d printed cage despite sanding and polishing the ring, and applying oil between ring and skin regularly.

My solution is untidy but effective; My GF/KH suggested some soft material between ring and ballsack. While I was searching for something I came across a glasses lens cleaner that is thin and super soft. No idea where it came from, sorry, it's just a small rectangle of very soft cloth.

I put that between ring and ballsack after I shower each day and flattened it out. So it acts as a barrier between skin and ring. I remove it to shower in the morning, wash it in hot soapy water and then rinse and leave it to dry for a while on a radiator. This gives my skin a bit of time without it which I hope will gradually toughen my skin where the ring is.

I wear the cage 24/7 and it's fine to sleep, work etc. in. It just looks a bit rubbish and is a disappointing addition.

It needs to be comfy as we are both very much enjoying the experience of total denial right now, and it appears she wants to fulfil all my fantasises (no regrets haha, gulp).

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  6. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Keep a close eye on the places where you’re feeling the burning, and if you see any signs of broken skin or redness that won’t subside, take a break and make sure it’s fully healed before you start again. If you catch it early it might mean a day or two out of the cage; if you try to tough it out, you’ll end up having to take a much longer break.

The skin will toughen up and everything will get more comfortable, but it will take time. :+1:

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. Under My Mistress

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply Adam 444!

Nope, haven't included lube yet. I'll have to give that a go.

The ring is very smooth.

Should the balls be tight the majority of the time the cage is on? I'm wondering if mine just normally sit too high. I took it off today after wearing it for about 20 hours and my balls were hanging super low. Don't think I've seen them ever hang that low before. Not sure if that's something to be concerned about or par for the course. They have currently returned to hanging normally.

8. Under My Mistress

Local Time:
    Hello All!

Thank you so much for all of the helpful information and suggestions.

A new situation has developed.

As stated before, the huge majority of the pain was during erection. When flaccid, fairly minimal, little achy. The balls were always tight and were a red, to sometimes dark red, to maybe slightly purple on occasion, hard to tell. Sometimes they were cool/cold, but also they would be warm. So I felt less concerned, since they were still getting warm here and there.
    I wore it for about almost 20 hours or so, then decided to take it off yesterday and reevaluate. My testicles have been a little bit achy since then. However, a much more worrisome situation has arrived as there is now a small section of vein on my right testicle that has turned black and it wasn't like that before. So I'm not sure what's going on down there, but I feel I'll have to consult with a doctor. Has anyone ever encountered a vein turning black? Any info on that you may have encountered could be very helpful.

At this point, I may just drop the whole attempt at wearing the device at all, due to this recent situation with the vein. But let's see what the doc says first, but currently it all feels too risky to be worth it. I'll keep you posted on the development.

Thank you all for your help! And again, any possible experience on that vein situation would be greatly appreciated.

9. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    What device?
    Off the tip of my cock brain i would say its not sized right.
    You have to have SOME wiggle room.
    i have had the burning sensation in the balls, but it stopped after about 20 minutes so i put i down to internal adjustments.
    And my advice is that you do not hide the reason for the black vein.
    Sex play is probably all you need to say.
    My biggest concern right now is a blood clot and i think you need to get to the doctor if not the ER soonest.

10. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    This right here. I have a jail bird and it is dialed in, sometimes I forget it is on. However, there are times I get excited and my balls tighten up, almost like they swell. Before I used baby oil around the ring, especially under my balls, I would get the hot feeling bad. I would put baby oil on before you go to bed and after your shower in the morning. Good luck and stick with it!

11. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    I used to get that as well when I first started it comes right over time I wear mine year after year so I guess all down there is used to it I have a very tight base ring aswell no.lube used
    Also wearing a jaibird and as Jack in a cage said I forget I'm wearing it at times

12. Under My Mistress

Local Time:
    Hello everyone,

Thank you to the newest responders. Greatly appreciated. I'll definitely try the lube and agree that another adjustment will have to be tried. That is if everything seems feasible to proceed after the outcome. Currently, I have a doctors appointment on Friday, so we'll see how that goes.
    In retrospect, the black vein could have been there before the usage of the device (who knows, maybe even for awhile). Cause I noticed later on after reinspecting, when my balls are up tight, you can hardly notice it at all. But the lower and lesser they get, the more prominent and obvious it is. So it's possible I just never noticed it.

I'm curious and nervous what the doc may say. We shall see.

Thank you all for the encouragement and advice. I'll keep ya posted.

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    This is spot on,

14. Dillen Chau

Dillen Chau New member

Local Time:
    (This is just my experience, so it may be different for other people)

I've also experienced this kind of pain, and I've discovered some remedies. This pain is normal since it's caused by your skin trying to contract, but being unable to do so effectively due to the ring effectively holding it in place. It's similar to when your ballsack shrivels in the cold. If you pull and stretch it too much when shriveled, the pain will be similar to the burning pain you're experiencing. Some remedies include lotion. It's better than lube since it lasts longer and won't stain your underwear, not to mention it'll last longer if you're going out. You can also try taking a hot shower. Since the skin is shriveling due to temperature, increasing it will cause the skin to relax. It will leave an after-sensation, but it'll be way less painful. Although, this does counteract the benefits of cold water, since cold water reduces erections, while hot water encourages them, so pick your poison.

TL;DR Lotion for immediate/long-term relief, and hot showers for instant relief.

15. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I use Gold Bond Smoothing lotion before I go to bed (and a couple of times during the day as well.)

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Under My Mistress i think that happen to everbody when they has a cage first. if the ring is the proper fit you shud be able to move it a little bit and that will stop the burning thingy. it get better the more you has it on you and it will go away for longer but sometime it migt come back and then you just has to move it again a bit.

MissyB likes this.
  17. AlexBarnes

AlexBarnes Member

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    I burn on all my cages except the A271 with the 50 mm ring it is perfect and I’m currently buying every cage that fits this style ring. And plus it’s only like 15 dollars.

18. Guest 4201

Guest 4201 Member

Local Time:
    It is unfortunately normal, it will come up eventually. During night time I found that closing my legs can increase this feeling, but using a pillow between my knee is better. Also add some kind of cream/oil under the ring.
    The most important, if it feels bad, take it down, it is a sign of skin damage.

19. SpottyHoffmeyer

SpottyHoffmeyer New member

Local Time:
    Has anyone tried moleskin for this?

20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i like moles i do.

21. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    If you have testicular varicoeles I would theorise there is a higher chance of burning pain.

22. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    Vaseline around your scrotum and ring before bed.
    Use plenty.

durango_o likes this.
  23. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    A little coconut oil before bed works best for me

Kiesela likes this.
  24. BabySA

BabySA New member

Local Time:
    What’s the update from the doctor?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice