Burning pain with urethral tube

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by chalex, Sep 12, 2020.

1. chalex

chalex Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    How long can you handle a cage with an urethral tube? I am not asking in terms of a specific cage but for the tube itself.
    Unfortunately I have to take out the tube after around 15 min due to a kind of a burning pain although it is only 4 cm in length and has a small diameter. Of course I used a lubricant for insertion.
    Any recommendations how to get over it?

Background: Some cages are very closed and peeing without a big mess needs an urethral tube.
    Thanks for your input, I am new to the urethral stuff.

2. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    I've done three days. At times had some stinging when peeing fast and hard but overall I only removed it because it was mid-(pre-cuckolding days)-vacation and @MrsBR_Saiph wanted PIV.
    Cheapo Chinese cage and insert was about 2.5" long.
    Once I had it out I couldn't sanitise it so it stayed out. The cage of course was locked back on.

3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    My cage has a urethral tube which is just shorter than the main tube and which cannot be removed once the main tube is locked on. I wear it many months at a time. The difference, I think, is that mine is made out of titanium alloy. All of the stainless steels contain nickel, whereas the titanium alloy does not. Nickel is a skin irritant.

4. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    Were you using a sterile lubricant meant for catheter or urethral tube insertion? Sterile lubes, like surgilube, are made for this kind of thing and what you're experiencing may be due to the kind of lube you used as well as the kind of catheter/plug/tube you used. The device you used may also have been dirty. Visually inspect and run your fingertips along and around all the surfaces of the tube especially around the main insertion area. You're checking for sharp or rough spots that you may not have initially felt. Also, before using it, clean the object your plan to insert thoroughly. You'd be surprised the remnants and material left on stuff when it arrives. Clean it with rubbing alcohol and send clean warm water through the tube and checking with a cloth or q-tip on the inside for residue is also advised.

Think about this like a medical procedure because that's how clean it has to be to safely do this. Everything in and around the area you insert as well as the object and everything that will touch it and all the surfaces must be absolutely clean. Otherwise, you're taking a great and possibly very serious risk. Don't take unnecessary risks with this activity, please. Finally, the tube you're trying to insert may either be too small or too large. Too small and you run the risk of puncture, too large and you could also stretch too much too fast and rip or tear delicate and very sensitive tissues down there.

This is something you should move very slowly with and not force it as you can very easily hurt yourself. While inserting there should be no pain or in the very least very, very little pain. Pain is a sign with this to stop and slow down. Use plenty of lube and use your head. Don't let your desires get in the way of your common sense and your body trying to tell you something's wrong. If you feel pressure but no pain and stretching that is slow and gets more comfortable eventually the tube should slide right in. In fact at one point it may actually suck it right up to the end. I hope this helps. Play safely, please.

5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    I don't use any lube to insert the urethral tube, only wet it with cold water.

Uehara and maid_carrie like this.
  6. chalex

chalex Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your feedback so far. To make sure, I used a sterile lubricant.
    Good points are taking your time and maybe use quality stuff. Mine was made in china and is supposed to be covered with a nickel surface. I think I might train first with a set of qualitative dilators.

7. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    I just inserted my first urethral tube & new cage tonight. Surgilube, stretching with dialators first, then caged, it’s been about 5 hours now, hoping I can get thru the night.

SoumisCH and MissyB like this.
  8. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Nickle is no good for an insertable. Some people are very sensitive to it, and I suspect those that aren't would still react to it over prolonged exposure. Surgical grade stainless steel or titanium are the acceptable choices.

9. xDaantje

xDaantje Property of Jobi

Netherlands, Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    Chastity devices with an urethral insert are highly appealing to me for the additional restraining capability.

Obviously due to the intrusion, extra care should be taken when wearing during sport activity and such.

i have no experience on long term usage but did not experience any irritation during short term usage (max 24h) other than the devices being very tight (not related to the inerst). For insertion i used a simple water-based intimate lube.

G.,
    daan

10. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    Ok, so I’ve tried it finally, initial insertion wasn’t easy. Did do some stretching with sounds first. Got through a 12 hour overnight. Then a 36 hour weekend stint. Currently at about 28 hours of third to line.

11. nfboy

nfboy Member

Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    If you wear stainless it should be medical grade 316. The issue with silicone is there is still an edge where the silicone tube in the metal pieces on each end meet which as your urethra grips around it, can cause irritation after longer periods. The urethra is very sensitive and very easy to injure if what is inserted is not perfectly smooth. That is the advantage of a metal tube IMHO. And always use sterile lube for longer wear or if going deep which even a short tube can if you have your dick crammed into a really short cage. Longer term wear allows more time for bacteria to migrate deeper into the urethra than short term shallow play. I would also suggest re lubing often. Sterile lubes are water based (which is the only kind of lubes you should use in the urethra) and they dry out (absorb) so a dry tube can also irritate the lining of the urethra no matter what it’s made from.

12. Innocently locked

Innocently locked New member

Local Time:
    How do you sanitize your cath’s?

13. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Boiled in water for a while. There's many opinions on how to take care of it...

14. Innocently locked

Innocently locked New member

Local Time:
    I assume yours is metal? I have a flex able one with metal tips.

15. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No it's the same as yours or similar.
    I'm no expert though, as I only use mine on occasion and not for long durations...

16. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    Very true about opinions;)

I have used antibacterial handwash on mine for many years now prior to use and then made sure it stayed wet for inserting as @Alceste said.

Lube shouldn’t be needed or used for long term use as it could create adhesion. There was a sorry tale of this on here many years ago. Don’t use it other than for short acclimatisation use. IMHO of course ;)

PS I have got one recently with the flexible tube but have concerns about the metal end getting stuck and lube might just exacerbate that. Not a problem with a full metal insert

17. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Is the urethra itself very stretchy? I see where some here mention using sounds to open it up, but wondered if that takes a longer time, say days or weeks, or if it is a matter of gradually stretching it open over minutes of use.

Also, if you use surgical lubricant, if you reapply while wearing would that avoid an adhesion? I know, most here aren't medically trained, but hope experiences can be a guide for me.

I got a new cage with a metal tube, but it seemed to big and wouldn't go in smoothly without pain. I could only get the tip into the glans portion of urethra. A few years ago, i had a cage with a tube and it went it fine, approximately same size. I'm wondering now, whether my years of being caged have reduced the diameter of my urethra - hard to tell, as my penis remains much smaller now when uncaged.

18. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    I can’t claim to be of a medical background but I think it’s safe to say that the urethra can normally be dilated - or stretched. There are catheters supplied by urologist for this purpose and to keep things flowing.

Also packs of metal dilators (sounds) are widely available and not just for kink purposes.

Sounds ( pun not intended ;) ) like you should maybe get checked out if your flow has slowed @MissyB and suspect your urethra is thinner than of old.

If using sounds or just a new insert to stretch thing I would certainly think lube is essential- water based of course. They shouldn’t stay in for too long and pee after removal.

Once comfort is achieved and it’s staying in for a while then just use water, again after a pee of course - that’s what urethras expect.

MissyB likes this.
  19. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    @maid_carrie thanks so much for the advice. I do really appreciate it. :)

jemima likes this.
  20. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have been wearing a cage with urethral tube 24/7 for nearly 8 months now. Mine is an open-wire metal mini-cage with a stainless steel tube extending about 1/2" past the base ring.

At first I used a sterile lube for insertion of the tube, but it now goes in much easier and I use nothing but water or saliva.

Mistress unlocks my cage about once a week for a deep cleaning and steriization of the cage and tube. Other than that it stays in 24/7 and I have had no problems with it thus far. In fact I have become so accustomed to it that I seldom realize the tube is in there. I still sit down to pee, but it keeps things much neater and cleaner.

Mistress loves it, it makes escape from my short cage impossible!

MissyB likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how painful is a chastity cage cathater

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice