Burn the Underware?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Wonderlust, May 8, 2019.

?

Do you go without?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. Thinking about it

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
Random Thread
  1. Wonderlust

Wonderlust Active member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Hello,

So now I find myself in the situation we’re that familiar hug of frabic around my hips covering up my cock is gone.

Let me explain. I recently moved out and had placed some clothing aside to last me for the upcoming week after the move until things settled down a bit and I could do some laundry. Funny thing is that during the frenzy of that last week I also packed all of my clothing. I managed to retrieve some shirts, pants, shoes...but no underware! Heck, I still have not found them! But I am not complaming (anymore)

I was thinking of doing it but I never had the balls to actually go out in public full blown bam in your face comando, but now I had the perfect do or break moment. Sigh, better make some lemonade I guess?

At first I was really paranoid about someone pointing me out and confronting me about seen the shape of my cock through my pants or for them to give me a hard time about it ( a bit of punt intended). Or that I would pitch a tend in the middle of the store or work and be forever be the laughing stock of some security guy’s collection. Turns out that my fears up to now have been unfounded! What a relief, sigh. I guess if people do notice ( which I really doubt) they just do not bother to make a fuzz about it or they actually like it and like me secretly wish they had the balls to actually do it.

I can say it’s been a happy week and half since my now no underware incident and I can’t say I won’t be going back to wearing any underware anytime soon ;)Anyhow, this getting to be a bit to long.

Ps

I have been locked just shy of three weeks now ( my personal best!) and still going strong. Wish me luck; my goal is to make to week four. Thanks for reading!

Wonderlust

Consensus likes this.
  2. Casperr_

Casperr_ New member

Melbourne, Australia
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    I haven't owned underwear for 20 years. Don't really see the point!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice