Bunched Up Skin

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by subguy09, Jul 1, 2021.

1. subguy09

subguy09 New member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I have been trying different Cherry Keeper rings and cages, attempting to find the best fit for me. My goal is a comfortable cage which doesn't allow for any growth and can be worn nearly 24/7 (with periodic removal for cleaning, of course). Unfortunately, I am running into some trouble. I am a circumcised grower and am about 1.75 inches, flaccid. My latest combination is a 44x39mm +4° wide oval ring and the Short cage. This is the best fit I have found so far. The head of my penis stays where it should, up against the end of the cage with my urethra properly aligned. This is much shorter than my flaccid length, which I actually like since it doesn't allow for any growth. However, the head of my penis fills the entire short cage and results in bunched up shaft skin between the ring and the cage. I love how small this setup keeps me, but this bunched up skin, besides not looking aesthetically pleasing, is causing some pain due to occasional pinching under the lock and occasional pain where the back edge of the cage meets this bunched up skin.

I have tried longer cages such as the Standard and Small which allow me to contain part of the skin within the cage, but the head of my penis never stays where it should. It regularly retracts from the end of the cage, allows for some growth and I end up having to realign my urethra each time I pee. Another thing I have tried is the Small Wide cage and used the stocking method to pull the skin up and around the glans, sort of like a foreskin. This does work to prevent the bunched up skin, but my penis head still retracts from the front of the cage. The other issue with this method is hygiene. When removing the cage after a few days, the area where skin is folded over on itself inside the cage becomes white in color, smelly and nasty. I have also tried this method with the shorter Short Wide cage, but it causes edema that doesn't go away until the cage is removed.

I'm wondering if you have any ideas or suggestions that will help deal with this bunched up skin while also keeping my penis short and compact, appropriately situated at the end of the cage at all times, eliminate pain, not allow growth and be relatively hygienic and easy to clean?

Attached Files:

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I know exactly what you mean. I am a Cherry Keeper guy as well. My solution, which I love, is that when I install the device I patiently nurse the skin forward inside of the tube--as if I were an uncircumcised man.

I use Q tips for this. The trick is to put the device on in the shower and NOT use lube inside of the tube. The gentle texture of the cage holds all the skin in a smooth fashion once I PATIENTLY nurse it all forward.

I use the short, small and standard cages. The short is JUST a bit too short for this as I have so much skin that it can protrude out of the pee hole. The "small" is perfect. The standard works very well.

I'll send a photo.

3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Here ya go:

The titles are actually incorrect. But think in terms of standard, small and short. In each one you'll notice no skin bunched up between the base ring and the cage. The white "short" cage almost completely covers the glans. Not ideal because it can be messier. Let me know how it works for you. Cherry Favorite.JPG Cherry Short Shaved C.JPG Cherry White Short.JPG

4. subguy09

subguy09 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the quick response and the pictures! I have actually done this exact thing with the Small Wide cage, but am unable to do so with the narrower ones due to my thickness. Unfortunately, this configuration resulted in poor hygiene after about a week of wearing it. Also, the Small Wide cage is a little too long so I don't stay properly lined up with the pee hole. I tried going down to the Short Wide, but using the same method to pull the extra skin in is too tight and causes edema that won't go away until I remove the cage.

I feel like I am so close to finding the right combination!

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    I find clean cycles twice a week does well for me with shower cleaning between. A deep cleaning ar least every 2 weeks. I use my stub during micro deep cleaning. Twice a week a 5 minute release and scrub keeps everything nice with CK.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skin toned chastity cage

2. how to roll up penis to put in small chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice