Bump.....

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by chrissie68, Aug 30, 2017.

1. chrissie68

chrissie68 Active member

uk
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    So, not sure this is the right place. Please move if needed.
    Goddess and i are getting to around week 9-10 In this chastity cycle and i am finding my brain is being very foolish. i find I become a bit demanding of attention etc. Does this go? Is it normal? Goddess usually relents but has not this time. i apologised.....a lot!

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    It's all a learning curve and it's different for everyone .
    Try and communicate with your other half and explain how your feeling (not in a demanding way ,just having a chat over coffee kinda way) and re iterate to her that your not demanding release etc but so she can get a getter idea of how your feeling and what's going on inside your head .
    Hopefully that will give her a better understanding of you and how you are dealing with this so far .
    Or if you can't have a chat , write her a letter for her to read explaining how you feeling /brain working and again re iterate that you only telling her this so she has a better understanding of how your feeling etc .

Mash2214, sissybitch and chrissie68 like this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Communication is so very important. You've started a new experience in your relationship and like anything new it takes time to totally except it as your new way of like. Be patient things may not always go the way you think it should.

chrissie68 and sissybitch like this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Been there and done that. The first time I experienced that I asked my wife to add an additional sex day without orgasm or course. That helped. I can get through it if I know that there will be sex and a naked wife in a few days.

I think I will be a month orgasm free this weekend and feel that I need more sex than once week. Even if it is just cuddle time fully dressed, it will help. It does calm me down and give me something to look forward to. However my wife does let me fondle her a little each day but it is not the same. The fondling only makes me more desperate for an orgasm.

My wife is dead set on having me wait until our anniversary at the end of October so I may ask her if she can add a middle of the week mini sex night. No clothes need come off and she does not have to orgasm if she does not want to. Usually when I ask for this, her idea of fun is to masturbate in her bedroom while I listen on the phone. She views sex as making me hornier rather than soothing me. Will see what she says tonight.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Update: Wife agreed to an additional cuddling day. She is enjoying my sexual frustration.

sissybitch likes this.
  6. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    I would say this is normal at the start , in a way you are only looking for reassurance that you are not forgotten even though locked , give things time to settle down , in time you will both come to terms and understand better your respective new roles , your goddess may be experiencing her own thoughts that she needs to come to terms with , just as you are , but given time and open discussion you should both learn to embrace your new lifestyle , as with anything else new time is needed to adjust , good luck to you both on your new journey

Mash2214 and chrissie68 like this.
  7. chrissie68

chrissie68 Active member

uk
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone. We have chatted. It's all great again. Week 10 here we go!

sissybitch and manintyres like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice