Building my own chastity

Discussion in 'CustomChastity' started by Tanatithe, May 15, 2023.

1. Tanatithe

Tanatithe New member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Hiya, looking for some input, advice/suggestions and general pointers in the right direction.

I am a pretty decent tig welder and after ordering a couple various steel customs I decided I just want to make my own...

My two biggest things. How on earth would I create the "stealth lock" holding piece for a chastity.

And number two, what would best way to do a fine polish inside chastity, between bars ect. (Sand vibrator possibly?)

Also any ideas for base materials appreciated I just got a large variety of 316L rod from 1/64th all the way to 1/2" and maaaany sizes between.

Bend a rod in a circle weld it up? For the base ring.
    Perhaps find some thinner cage tubing to make a "full coverage" cock tube?

Basically would love pointers for all these and general ideas! I've never made anything this small but I know I can certainly make the welds, just would love advice on fabrication and finishing!
    Thanks ❤️

Maybe one day I can be good enough to sell some, as I kinda want to start a side hobby making custom metal bondage things and certainly chastity would be in that alley.

2. Deleted member 100175

would the lock holder be a piece of solid rod drilled out & cut into three pieces?

blew my mind examining the workmanship in my latest Badass Workroom cage, no idea where to start with something so custom where smoothness is of such a premium!

3. koala

koala Active member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    Definitely consider making the locking mechanism in one piece and cutting, that's the best way to endure alignment (although the design may preclude that approach). Also consider using waste pieces to hold the various parts together then cutting them off when the final welds are made.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice