Buddy Lock... Thoughts and Advice Please

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Watchful, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on the Buddy Lock for PA?

I'm wondering if this would be better than the CB6000 and would get rid of those ring problems.

Not sure how the belt works. If it's just elastic it could be cut, but that would easily be detected.

Just pondering an interim measure whilst our Lori device is (hopefully) being reworked.

Edited to add: I guess the piercing stops it being removed even if the waistband is cut.

2. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I haven't seen one of those for years. I remember seeing posts on a chastity board where a Mistress used it on her slave and seemed pretty positive about it.

My only reservation would be that as it not tethered around the balls the victim may be able to move it up and down enhancing his attempts at masturbation whilst wearing it - but then I think most devices would allow an orgasm if the wearer really tried. Also would the waistband be an issue in certain clothes?

I don't think any of the parts are elastic, it's all metal (or maybe plastic, but rigid and tough to cut anyway). I'm sure this would be very workable as a chastity solution all in all.

3. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    I thought the PA5k was the ideal device but the buddy lock albeit somewhat more expensive, seems the way forward for those who scrotal sack is too high for easy/comfortable fitting into foundation rings and 24/7 wearing.

Given the way it is worn a long lanyard could be used in place of the waist band and as the device is part fastened to the penis I'm not sure would be feasible to masturbate whilst wearing even if you unfastened the waist band connection.

Being uncut and PA'd it looks the best compromise for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice