Broken CB3000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 53138, Dec 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 53138

This is the second time my device has snapped, same place as well. Where the large ring attaches To th pins....luckily I had some ribbon and I was able To secure it To finish my allowed time. I have other rings, and was thinking of a smaller ring and smaller spacers for my next session. Anyone else had these problems?

2. forcedcunnilingus

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    said elsewhere, sounds like a cbnnnn -- consider the shanghai version for replacement parts -- much cheaper than the original cb6000 or other -- i think i have the original plus 2 chinese now, so lots of pins and fiddly parts to play with and get the settings right. tend to lose them somehow anyway, no? not sure how you broke it, but others seem to do that, me, i seem to lose them in drawers or something, mistress takes it off, throws it in the mattress somewhere, who knows where all the parts are later. my fault (of COURSE). we are lucky if we have a mistress, never question her, don't whine that you need to cum. right now, ebay search for cb6000 chastity cage shows price range of 13 to 17 dollars with free shipping, some resold inside usa -- the shipping from china is 3 weeks i think -- so there is no reason to fret over the problem of damaging a $90 investment? good luck and happy frustration to all

3. Deleted member 53138

Thanks for the reply, , it actually broke where the main ring joins the piece with the two pins in....Mistress wants me to get a small metal cage!

4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    the real value of the cb is that it allows you and your mistress to figure out what you really want without waiting a lot of money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice