broken cb 3000

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Maid__Heather, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Maid__Heather

Maid__Heather Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    OH NO! The seam on my cb 3000 just broke, now its split in half! :( Arrrgggg. Has this happened to anyone else? Aren't these things built to last? i guess i'm in the market now for a new chastity device. What's a sissy to do?:sad0020:

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    1. it's common
    2. they don't last
    3. you can glue them back together, but that may not last either.

3. Maid__Heather

Maid__Heather Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    Thanks for the replies everyone. i guess eventual breakage is common with the CB series, and it did last for a few years. Although i am dissapointted that my cb 3000 broke, i get to have fun now shopping for a new device! :happy0030: There are so many choices out there! i do feel the need to find a new device though, i find i've become obsessed with sissy wanking again. i may purchase a CB series again i just can't decide on 3000 or 6000. Let's go shopping! :happy0030:

4. erica

erica Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    get a steel one i broke mine my wife punished me for this look at my pic you can see the red marks where my wife used crocodile clips on me as my punishment i am very careful not to brake any thing again

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    I've been locked in a CB6K since December 2008 and the cage split on the bottom before Thanksgiving this year. I was able to email A.L. Enterprises, Inc. and with the PayPal receipt, they sent me a new CB6000s cage. I got that and was locked back up and right before Christmas, the ball ring cracked. I checked the other rings and contacted them again. They sent me a whole new ring set. They also started my warranty period over. Of course, I had to pay for sending the broken parts back. So, if you can dig up the receipt and it happens before a year, it's covered.

We finally received everything back on the 29th of December so I was free until the New Years. Now, I'm back under lock and key. The 6000s model is better for hygiene purposes, but more painful when excited.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice