Breaking Point

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kepoke, Aug 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Have any of you in long term chastity ever regretted your decision? Did you reach a point where you couldn't handle it anymore and just needed to orgasm? I've been in chastity now (not nearly as long as some here) for 67 days and I feel like I'm about to lose my mind - there was actually a point where I broke down crying because I just wanted out and couldn't handle it any longer. I definitely give my wife credit - she hasn't folded and doesn't care - she won't budge on our arrangement which I completely respect but I don't know how much longer I can take this.

How did you handle it? What did you do? Prior to this I was masterbating 2-3 times a day. It interfered with us getting pregnant and took us longer than it should have but I couldn't help myself and I'm having such a hard time dealing with this - even though I wanted it, I asked for it, I suggested it, I took the steps to get my PA to ensure I couldn't cheat...yet I'm second guessing all of it now

Rectrix, sissyblueballs and spider203 like this.
  2. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    Why doesn't your wife care? This doesn't sound like a health D/s relationship. The sub should ALWAYS have the power to end it.

Unlucky likes this.
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    While I agree with your wife not giving into begging, if you sit down with her and explain in a calm fashion that you can't take any more and she refuses to release you, your next action should be to find a divorce attorney. If she isn't swayed by cool reason, she doesn't love and respect you and you're not in a D/S relationship but instead are in an abusive one.

Lann likes this.
  4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    If you're not actually at your breaking point, you handle it the way you do any other times you have questions or doubts: find something else to occupy yourself with until the doubts pass.

I've always found strenuous exercise to be a great way of clearing my mind.

5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    The one question I have always asked to ascertain what is required regarding locking is - "Do you need to unlock or do you want to unlock?"

A need is when unlocking is necessary because there is a risk, whether of chafing or sores or a situation that could be dangerous. A want is when it would be preferred but is not necessary.

For me, a need means immediate unlock, a want, well that's a completely different matter.

6. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:

Oh, just a want lol ... this really seemed to have come across wrong - in no one am I in harm or being injured and my wife is uncaring - we entered in to our arrangement of permanent chastity to address the issues of constant masterbation, attentiveness, etc.

It's something we both agreed to and enjoy - what I meant by all of this is that I'm so horny it's weighing on me and it's such a hard change from where i was

Giveitup likes this.
  7. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Not to sound like I don't care, I really do for both of you.
    I don't think you can say you weren't being selfish. You couldn't help yourself, I'm glad you
    weren't jumping off a bridge. To me the point is that she IS helping you. Being selfish is just
    looking at yourself, there is someone else there. Focus on her and her needs and maybe
    you won't feel so bad. As long as you get caught up in the poor me the less time you have
    for her.

I would much rather enjoy the time pleasing her than wasting time thinking about me. Get lost
    in the wonder of giving. Enjoy her helping you help yourself.:+1::strong:

sissyblueballs likes this.
  8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I don't think you're at breaking point yet, otherwise you wouldn't be writing this. So I think you have to go with it and obey your wife. It's hard. No-one said it would be easy. But the rewards are wonderful.

Keep trying. Good luck

Joe123 and sissyblueballs like this.
  9. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Great question. Generally i can handle it pretty well but perhaps twice a year i have something approaching a panic attack while asleep. It coincides with a strong erection and i'm woken by a feeling that I'm in a very confined space rather than my penis. It is very intense and i have to get up and walk around for a few minutes then everything is fine. The story of the rescue of the Thai boys from those caves and all the confined spaces they had to pass through resonated strongly with me.

sissyblueballs likes this.
  10. jackburden

jackburden Active member

Boston, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    I haven't yet had that pleasure. But tomorrow is another day, and here's to hoping.

11. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I seem to go through cycles where about every 90 days I feel completely desperate.

12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I have moments of desperation, but it passes. More than anything, the device helps me get past those moments without succumbing to my desire.

And, there are periods when I experience a state of arousal which can last for days or even two weeks. Those can be difficult, but again, it passes with time.

13. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    this is why i cant wait to get my custom cage back. the locking screws ensures no picking the lock. the tight fit affords no wiggle room to get any sort of pleasure from trying to masturbate with the device on. and there is NO pulling out. my wife told me after she gets pregnant, im in for a 9-12 month lockup period. I can only imagine what a horny pregnant wife with hormones flowing, will come up with to further tease me while locked over this time period.

Longest i have went was just over a month and i was going crazy then. i cant imagine 12X that length. i guess i wont have ti imagine it as some time soon i will live it haha

Rectrix likes this.
  14. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    On my first long lock up I had a tough time around day 55-65 or so (and earlier days too). Then it calmed down for a while. By day 100 I was happy to stay locked. At that point I don’t want out because I feel proud to have gone so far to make my wife happy! The rollercoaster of emotions is all part of it, at least it was for me. It gets easier though! Enjoy the ride :)

danijean001 and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice