Breaking new ground

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mark121, Feb 23, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    It took about 2 years, but my wife is warming up to the idea of keeping me chaste as more than just an occassional game. In the beginning, she would lock me up for a few days at a time, but she always resented that I was more attentive to her when I was locked. "Why can't you be more affectionate without that 'thing' locked on?"

Several months ago, I explained to her that I knew she didn't really like my chastity device, so when she locked it on me, it made me feel that she was doing it because she loved me, which made me feel more loving in return. She admitted that she never would have seen it that way, but it did seem to make her more inclined to lock me up.

For the several months, she has had me "put on my device" several times, and would leave me in for no longer than 2 weeks at a stretch. During my current lock-up, when 2 weeks came, I convinced her to unlock me while my hands were cuffed to the bedposts, tease me a while, then lock me back up without letting me come. She actually gave me the choice of coming or being locked back up, and I chose the lock-up. I really had achey balls the next day!

Yesterday was 3 weeks since lock-up began, and she is giving no indication of when she might let me out. She is Catholic, and when I asked her if the beginning of Lent meant that I was not getting out for another 40 days, she got a wicked smile on her face, but I don't think she'll keep me in lock up for that long.

So, I am hornier now than I have ever been since I was a teenager, and I'm not sure when it's going to end. She really likes all the back rubs, foot massages, and pussy licking that she gets, and seems to no longer resent the device. However, she does love to feel me inside of her, so feels like she is being denied at the same time that I am. When I am not locked, she likes being able to play with me without the hardware being in the way.

I'm hoping she lets me out soon. This is the longest she has ever kept me continuously locked, and I'm really ready for release. Now that we have broken the 2 week barrier, I wonder if longer lock ups will become the norm? Time will tell.

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    I'm guessing the norm. ;) Have fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice