breaking my record

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dilliom, May 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    hi all,

As I've just delurked I thought I'd let you know of my Girlfriend keyholder and mine latest chalenge. After some romantic early morning snuggling over our webcam my love decided to give me a birthday treat my ordering me to lock myself into my cb6k until my birthday on June 17th!
    Over a month and a half 20 days longer than my previous record, and I'm to post the key to my belt to my girlfriend on Tuesday. So wish me luck and I'l let you know how I get on if anyone is intrested

Dilliom

2. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Good luck, keep us posted.....

3. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    I will don't worry I might have to start a blog If I do regular update sbut I'll certainly let everyone know How I get on. So far I've only been locked for a day and a bit and everything is fine so I've little to report

4. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    How you getting on?

5. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Well as with my previous times wearing a cb the worse thing is learning to sleep in the belt. I managed to sleep alright and only woke up twice and both times i was able to get back to sleep.

I'm currently saving for a new belt in the hope that something better fitting will help and I''m torn between the birdlock mini or the cb6000s I currently have a cb6000 but as I'm a grower it can be uncomfy getting an erection. But until then I just have to get used to it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice