Branding

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Michelle, Feb 23, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Now, I know most of you cringed when you read the title of this post LOL
    And, I suppose you have every right to considering what it would entail.
    I have been on a website that talks of this and it has got My mind to thinking....What if!!!! In case you want to see its http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Branding

I was thinking...if I only had a tiny little heart shaped branding iron I could have alot of fun with it. Just a tiny one, something that would hardly be noticeable, maybe the size of less than an inch, just big enough to know when its done but not big enough to call attention to it. Or maybe even tiny MM, that would be cool!!!
    Anyway, just thought I would share what I am looking for. I hope to find what I am looking for soon because I will need it in the very near future!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

PS.....I have gone over all the hard limits of all My subs and sissys and I didnt see where any of them listed branding in thier hard limit catagory LMAO

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam, if you like, I can see if one of my students can go down to the fabrication shop at the college can bend you something. Maybe both the heart and the MM. Just let me know what sizes you'd like and I'll see when they could have it done for you.

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Michelle,

THIS is going to get some interesting responses and some shivers down Your sub's spines. The way i think of branding now is to simply have a tattoo put on and that would suffice. The concept of a branding iron is just too inhumane. Now taking a piercing or two for a Mistress works as well - particularly guiche or PA.

i negotiated the piercing rather than have tats placed on me and sooooo glad i took that option.

Of course the closing scene from Story of O comes back to mind with wearing a brand. Curious what the responses will be here Ma'am.

:confused0068:

aline

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Thanks tom, that would be wonderful!!!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Hmmm...that vivid mind is at work again. Could it be that it is working overtime in preparation for my visit?

So the strange part of your post is that I feel like you have been reading my mind. How can this be? How did you come up with this? But truth be told, I almost shared this exact thing with you, but decided against it in fear that you just might DO IT. It was almost as you described, except I pictured a single small M, versus the double letter.

I guess it just proves that you always know what is going on in the sub mind!

For the public record, this scares the H... out of me, but since it does not involve needles, then you are correct, it was not on my hard limit list.

6. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Hmmmmm does anyone know how to add to their hard limits on their profile ?????? :happy0187:

7. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps to all MMs subs and sissys guess who was the idiot that brought this branding thing to MMs attention ??? ooopppsssssss my bad :anim_03:

8. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    Go to a leather crafters shop like tandys.I'm sure they have a heart shapped stamp.Just heat and ssssssssssssss

9. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    yep I just checked tandys web site they have 3 stamp tools heart shaped$2.99-$7.99 cheap and long lasting

10. simianFlux

simianFlux Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
  11. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    To make a permanent brand, the branding iron will have to be heavy enough to hold enough heat to cause a deep burn. A small leather stamp might not be enough. You may just get a shallow burn that heals and disappears in a few weeks.

12. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    6:28 PM

Attached Files:

13. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    hahaha, funny because I recently made a thread somewhere showing off that I have recently been branded (using classical strike method). It feels great, I asked for it and my fiance was happy to let me get her name branded on, no shiver down this sub's spine, but seeing that torch made me a little bit nervous, but mostly excited :D

14. susie q

Local Time:
    Love hurts burns like a flame when its hot :sign0011:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice