Brand New to Chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Glen Wertherapist, Nov 28, 2017.

?

For my cock, what should I lock it into?

1. CB6000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. CB6000s

66.7%
  3. Holy Trainer

33.3%
  1. Glen Wertherapist

Glen Wertherapist New member

Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Hello everyone! I am brand new to chastity as of today and I feel as if I am already used to it.

To start, I bought a knockoff CB6000s just to see if I like chastity. I also bought a metal device coming tomorrow to try. I really want to explore my options before going serious.

I had a question, I am about 2.75 inches soft (grower), and I feel like the CB6000s is constantly filled too much even with my smaller dick. I was wondering if the CB6000 is a better fit. I haven't been able to have less than a small semi in a chastity device yet, so maybe.

I am also interested in the Holy Trainer, but I like the look of the CBs more, and the little tapping of the lock as I walk.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    I began with the CB6000 and went down to the CB6000s since it controls my erections much better. When wearing the 6000, I had room to begin to get erect and it was painful, but with the shorter cage, getting erect is stopped immediately.

3. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Welcome to the world of chastity! Lots of people swear by the Holy Trainer (aka HTv2) which will restrict your feeling of the outside world. I'm sure that the CB6k and the CB6Ks are similar in that regard. I stayed away from the plastic chinese devices after reading how many of them break. The last thing I wanted was to get my skin pinched or cut by two pieces of broken plastic while the key was unavailable. Also the idea of the device beginning to smell was a big time turn off for me.

I went strait to the metal cage style a275 which is great. but soon after bought the steel HTv2 knock off. Beware the weight of this device as it's solid steel design is very heavy. After reinforcing the device with a paracord belt I find it to be quite wearable and the feeling of inescapable confinement is intense. I always turn back to the smaller a275 for its light weight design and breathability though.

Good luck out there in chastity land. Start a blog in the Vault and let us know how your journey goes!

4. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Welcome to the joys of chastity! I certainly hope that you get a diversity of views to your poll question. I agree with both DonnaSue and manmagna. The CB6000s definitely controls matters quite effectively and avoid cheap substitutes. As for any 'unpleasantness', I have not experienced any issues; however, I am removed from my harness and cage every morning where, while supervised, everything is cleaned and I am returned to chastity after my shower.

I have no experience with the HTv2.

The inexpensive devices are a great way to explore the lifestyle before taking a greater plunge. This is the path that we are on, as my Keyholder will most likely upgrade me to a metal device (possibly with a PA) or a fulltime steel belt at some point in the future.

Good luck to you!

5. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome to Chastity Mansion!
    I tried a CB6000 a couple of years ago, and found that there was a build up of odor, and took steps to minimize that, including drinking lots and showers.
    More recently I am now trying one of the inexpensive knock-offs (A275), and find that it is much better in that regard.
    As to the erections, I like the short cages better, but what does your key holder want? Or are you serving as your own key holder?
    That is an important consideration.

Mactastic likes this.
  6. ChasteMike

ChasteMike Guest

I can't do the CB series, because the 90 degree angle on the ring digs into me too much. The Holy Trainer doesn't breathe at all, so it gets painful fast when the only part of my skin that gets air is the part directly under the holes. It feels like steel pins being pressed into my cock.

I recommend trying some cheap chinese steel cages. I think you will find that they are better than the CB and the Holy Trainer.

7. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    I found that the CB6000s although a reasonable fit and quite comfortable, required you to remove each day to clean otherwise it began to smell. Mine also split after a few months, so really a waste of money. I purchased a metal device from love honey https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37791 which is comfortable strong and is more hygienic.

8. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Go with anything other than a steel Chinese device it's on you... They breathe, they are washable, and they are cheap, so if the first one doesn't fit, then get a different one. Just be sure to wash and oil it.

And that's the way the news goes...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice