BPR- the bondinchas penile retainer

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by bondinchas, Jun 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    I've recently been considering getting a Prince Albert, I'd love to have one but my keyholder is completely against any sort of body modification. So, I experimented with trying to make myself something like a teatherspout device, without much success, my main problem being getting the right materials to make the device from.

Then one day I was doing something very vanilla (filing my tax return!) and I had a eureka moment.
    The retainer on the paper file I was using was exactly the right shape and size.
    A picture is worth a thousand words, so I've made the image below.

The device that I've created seems quite safe and secure. It's very easy to insert, each of the two retainers is inserted separately, the thinness of the wire allowing easy insertion. When the two retainers are inserted and brought together and locked, the two curved ends of the retainers form the shape of a mushroom, so being impossible to withdraw while they stay locked together.

It is easy to custom fit for any individual. First the end loop should be sized as large as will still easily enter the urethra, there is no need for any stretching or discomfort. Then the angle of the end bend in the loop is increased until it is again as big an angle as remains a comfortable fit when the two parts are brought together. The only problem with my initial device is that it is chromed steel, the chrome coating would be a risk if it flakes off. A better material would be to use some food grade stainless steel wire, which should be easily available to source from catering supplies.
    Another improvement would be to shorten the device, it only needs to be a inch or two long, and the external ends could be made to interlock so making it firmer when locked.
    An alternative material could be plastic, two similar shapes made with plastic would be light in weight but just as secure.

[​IMG]

2. Inkstar

Inkstar Active member

Professional Driver
    Florida
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Its seems like a brillant idea, but i have some concerns. I have some SS 316L wire lying around and a blended 430, but need to do some research before using a device such as this.

3. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    What are your concerns Inkstar?

4. Inkstar

Inkstar Active member

Professional Driver
    Florida
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    My main concern is that without a way to anchor to the cage itself, the lock would be free to get caught on the wearers underwear/outerwear, or anything else if unclothes ans pulled it in any number of directions, possibly cause mild to severe damage to the urethra.

5. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    If you're concerned about that, have a read of this... (and other pages on his site, it rambles on a bit, but the info is there) http://tetherproducts.com/Pages/TopTier/FAQs and Tips.html
    When I first found that page I looked at other medical references with the same concerns, and they supported what is written on that page.

I doubt that there's any risk specifically to the urethra from such a device properly sized, most of the penis is extremely flexible and stretchable, with the exception of the urethra, which while it would tend not to stretch more than the erect length, would just move around encased by the remainder of the organ. I can't see how in the confines of normal clothing you could do any mechanical harm.

6. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    To anchor the retainer relative to the cage, you could have a device with a thread in the end for the normal type of uethral insert, only having a short rigid threaded uethral tube pointing out rather than in. That short tube would then prevent the retainer from being twisted to funny angles.

(I'm just brainstorming the details here... keep the criticisms coming!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice