Boys! What are you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Jul 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    Elsewhere it was commented that someone wasn't a slave, because that role meant there was no choice, he was a submissive.

This brought me to think... what ARE you? What does it mean to you? How does it define you? How do you define your role?

Obviously my pet is known as pet.

His role is to be loyal and friendly and be my companion. He's spoilt and pampered. Hence "pet".

Personally I would prefer slave!!!! LOL

He's bordering on slave. I make most of the decisions as to what he should be doing and how it should be done, but he's not quite there with obeying me. So hopefully once we've got our dynamic sorted, he will be "promoted".

So are you slave, submissive, sissy maid, sissy slut, pet, or partner.

I know I usually don't like labels, but I thought this might be something interesting to explore.

MyDB and kazrin like this.
  2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    Hmm. This breaks into two questions for me. 1) How do I identify? 2) What makes my dick hard?

Realistically, I identify myself as a masochist. I get off on endorphin highs. I have a fetish for enforced chastity. I enjoy role play, but don't think I would ever really feel submissive. I think if chastity play was a reality in my marriage, it would mostly be a "sexual exchange" rather than a D/s thing. In other words (riffing on my GGG blog post), my wife would agree to keep me in chastity to turn me on. In exchange, I would agree to do things that turned HER on.

Regarding what makes my dick hard. Well, D/s, Femdom and slavery all make my dick hard. However, I don't think I would ever actually want to live any of those lifestyles.

mikecb

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Ms. Emma, why is this question directed to boys only? That's not fair. I would like to answer as well *stamping foot*

LOL

*curtsey*

maid katrin

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is Master's puppy. Sorry couldn't resist a V for Vendetta reference [​IMG].

I don't think I see myself as a slave, if I were I wouldn't be a very good one. A slave to me is some one that does all the chores and servers their dominant without question.
    I think of myself more of Master's property although I am also known as Master's puppy and Master often refers to me as pup or puppy.

The property aspect comes from the sexual servitude role I fulfil in our relationship. Although as I mention before I'm not a very good servant in domestic sense but I am always expected to serve Master sexually.
    On the other hand does the fact that I have handed over control of my body for Master's sexual gratification still make me a slave? Who knows I certainly don't, I'm quite happy for Master to refer to me and think of me has his pup.

5. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Submissive partner during non-sex life.
    Property/bitch/slave during sex.

At least that is how I feel. Mistress might describe it different.

6. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    The titles my wife decided she was comfortable with are "Queen" or "Majesty" and I am her "subject" or "peasant boy". Way back when we started into D/s She was "Mistress" and I was just "boy", but she likes our current titles better as that describes the dynamic in our home more accurately. She is the supreme ruler of our home and relationship, and my role is to serve and please her. What she says is law and I can be disciplined at any time and for any reason, or for no reason, her choice. As a subject of the Queen I do enjoy some freedom of my own but am still under her authority. She has not "Knighted" me yet but you never know.

7. CumLess

CumLess Rejuvenated Member

Local Time:
    Closet slave. I would love to be my wife's slave but she does not want me to be her slave. She says it would change the way she regards me, and I can understand that. How do you have respect for someome you regularly torture and piss on? So she remains a loving wife and I am her loving husband (except for odd weekends).

8. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    I would title myself as "Slave" although Mistress calls me "Subbie"... I am at a point where I would unquestioningly do anything Mistress asks of me. I want to serve and obey her every wish and command. I willingly comply with any punishment she sees fit without question.

In response to CumLess... It should be remembered that being slave or submissive does not make you weak... You are not less of a person for embracing your roll nor is she for condoning it... If anything, embracing who you are deeply makes you a stronger person...

9. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    Does anyone mind if I chime in even though I fit none of the listed roles? I'd be happy to share what goes on in my world with these things.

10. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
  11. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    This question is too difficult.. . I think the more important question is what do we hope to be.

One day I hope to be owned, ruled, regarded as property, while at the same time being loved, respected, and tested.

Right now I would say I am a husband, closing in on being a submissive. In time I guess I hope to be a serf and have her be my lady. An especially taleneted serf capable, of playing the court jester, the champion, the whipping post, and the stallion. I guess only time will tell :)

-ChasteBr

12. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Mr Gee
    Lover!
    Filling the roles of Butler,Maid, and Chauffeur, wishing I could be more submissive, but realizing that's gonna take a lot of work. Very few are true slaves, I'll never be a sissy though I am a dresser.
    Thanks for posting the question, I look forward to all the answers.

13. CumLess

CumLess Rejuvenated Member

Local Time:
    I would not disagree. Just trying to put my wife's viewpoint.

14. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Locked_In_LV. I am trying to be careful not to upset any apple carts. Well, not too many. ;)

At home, my wife refers to me as her husband "given name here" and in person by my given name or "Dadman." Sometimes she will call me "Sir."

The members of my leather family often refer to me as "Sir" or by my scene name. Most people that know me in the scene do the same, though some use my given name. I am fine with both.

As to a title? I do not have one at this time. Saying that, on Halloween that will change once the collaring of the slave takes place. She has used the "M" word several times and after that date, I will be given that title as I will have earned it from her. I will also continue to earn that title. This is just our way.

Most everyone I know often refer to folks by a name or nickname/handle. Some will use a title but most feel as though that is within a relationship or something that is earned through respect.

I often refer to people I do not personally know with the honorific out of a base level of respect and common courtesy. As an example; I consider Mistress Watchful as that, I do not personally know her but given her presence and efforts, she deserves being referred to in that manner she has and deserves a level of respect. I would not call her Mistress as she is not my Mistress. In conversation I would use her full title - Mistress Watchful. Much as I would expect to be called by my name or handle.

Now a matter of identity - the slave refers to herself as that. She identifies as a slave. I identify as a dominant. In our opinions being called Master happens with a change in status. She has on certain occasions called me Master. Most often when the world around us is just right. It happened a few weeks ago on the Cape May Lewes ferry, we stood on the upper deck, I had a coke, she had a margarita and we were smoking cigars. The sea air was perfect, she looked up at me and spoke something like this, "Master, this is really nice."

Like all things, it's as we make it work. Your mileage may vary.

FWIW - I often refer to most submissives by name but as it fits will use "girl" and "boy."

15. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    I wish I knew what I was, or what I was going to be! Jealous of those of you who -have- roles...

For now, I am just her boyfriend, her lover - I do as many nice things for her as I can, and hope to be taken advantage of. I want to be used and loved at the same time, if that can be reconciled.

Slave would be a fitting title of what I want, but the nuances of what I want could beg many other titles.

16. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    Dominant but loving partner normally ("I wear the pants")
    Complete slave during sexual stuff.

17. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    im a slave proud & love it,to whom i choose to be a slave to.i know who i am & define myself first before anybodyelse (opinion)be true to you, the rest will fall in place as it will. i choose the other parts of life the sameway-find & be who you are. i surrender to my inner soul-desires. let them come out & play,its ok.mm

18. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    ReFUSE to answer. Taking the Fifth. i'll get over this dressing thing someday :huh:

A

19. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for you answers, I would never have guessed how varied they would be.

Katrin, I didn't even expect you to answer this one :p *hugs*

I do love the way that some people have split between sex/non-sex "lives", to me that shows balance.

Having said that, I also love those who define themselves completely 24/7 slaves/subbies... I love peasaant boy, that's very sexy.

Thank you sir, for also putting your spin on things.

20. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    I have given this topic a lot of thought. Normally I tend not to participate when it comes to the "what do you identify with" or "what is the difference between 'slave and submissive'" discussions. Only because the nature of our lifestyle everyone has a different perspective on what those terms mean to them and how it applies to them.

With that being said, I do identify as being a slave. I am hers, plain and simple. I view myself as a piece of property to her. I comply with her wishes, commands, and exchange my power unto her. This is where I like to be.

My opinions are respected, but she has ultimate decision on what happens. I have given her my heart, soul, and power. This is a very simplistic view and in my mind mug more complex than the few examples I have given, but it is where I naturally fall. Literally and figuratively, I am at her feet ready and willing to serve.

21. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress Emma may i choose 3 of the 5 depending on what Mistress requires of me?

Submissive: Though i don't ALWAYS get it right, as you have witnessed, i really do try to. Like Mistresses post yesterday about the whip. i was really scared but i did it anyway because i told her prior i would. In those situations i usually get the submission part right. It's when am feeling stressed and wore out that i get it wrong. The problem comes from not wanting to tell Mistress how i am feeling. Why i feel that way i am not sure but sometimes i just feel part of being submissive is not bothering Mistress with my feelings though she has never given me a reason to feel that way. Mistress can read me like an open book and she knows when i am there. She always will ask me what's wrong and i just say nothing Mistress. Then when i reach the end of my rope things turn out not so wonderful for either of us.

Sissy Maid: i really do enjoy serving MIstress and rick doing all kinds of things for them. These things could be anything from cleaning the house to doing little projects around heaven for them. i glady do these things for them i return for Mistress finding ME and for rick accepting me. i owe them both at least that much.

Sissy Slut: Mistress knows i am a slut but we do have a problem finding others to use me the way Mistress and i would both like. So this remains mostly in fantasyland for both of us.

Slave: i am not because to me that is someone who performs pretty much mindlessly and does without question and i feel it is my right to question. The final decision lies with Mistress but i do reserve this right.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :rolleyes: If this we're a multiple choice question i would choose D all the above but i'm really just what you need me to be that day,week or month,i really can or be what makes that person feel good at the moment ,dress ,jeans,chicken coops ,goat mansions,dishes,it doesnt matter to me ,what pleases you makes me very happy and thats all she wrote lol :lol:

23. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    i reread your question Mistress Emma and i notice your asked a pretty clear question: "So are you slave, submissive, sissy maid, sissy slut, pet, or partner."

so here goes, i am now a submissive husband. i've been moved to that position by my wife with the introduction of a pure slave to our household.

the interesting thing for me right now is that i have a position of being dominant regards the slave. talk about confusing.

this is all relatively new, so i am sure an equilibrium will develop . . . no idea where that will eventually leave me. i've given up trying to influence Mistress' definition of roles in this household and wait on Her decision.

will keep You posted.

24. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Well this is a thought one.
    At first I was suppose to be a slave then a sissy maid, a sissy slut, a pain slut, a puppy, a pony and now I'm not sure.

Mistress is not doing anything latelly, I'm left to myself but I see myself more of a gurl than anything else.

I brought a lot of toys, accessories and clothes to use but She never ask me to use them, She's the one who choose them.

I have the impression of topping from bottom.

-Cherry

25. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hmmm, in spite of my avatar i am not a sissy, i enjoy playing at it when Mistress wants it.
    Mistress refers to me a slave most often especially when giving orders.
    When i am giving Her pleasure i am called Her slut.

Vanilla times or in public i am just a husband.
    even when we are wearing our slave and owner t shirts???

Have to review this in time.

subklik

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice