Boy looking to get locked up (20 y.o., m4m)

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Vincent13, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Vincent13

Vincent13 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    20 y.o. male in the US looking to get locked up by another guy, preferably those under 30. If you're interested in being my keyholder, please pm me. I currently don't have a device, so that might be something we should discuss.

2. cbsteel67

cbsteel67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    what kind of device do you perfer, I might would offer you a full belt such as neosteel

3. Vincent13

Vincent13 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'd like to be put in something like a neosteel

4. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Where do you live?

5. cbsteel67

cbsteel67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    My mistress has made mention of having another male locked that is not as involved in a relationship with her as i am, you would be wanting to be locked in a neo steel long term?

6. buggy82

buggy82 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hell I would if I could afford one....

7. cbsteel67

cbsteel67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    My mistress would possibly supply the belt according to what she said she is thinking about doing, and get a personal locking from her.

8. DanniCB

DanniCB Junior slave in training

Local Time:
    oh geez a neosteel belt. I want one of those sooo badly. If you weren't far away from Indiana I would totally take you up on that offer! and would let you keep me in it for as long as you wanted! Those belts are so nice!

9. cbsteel67

cbsteel67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    well whats keeping you in indiana lol I showed my mistress your profile she liked what she saw, the idea of a younger man turned her head

10. DanniCB

DanniCB Junior slave in training

Local Time:
    Thank you,
    I really would like more girls to see my profile aswell to see what they think. Since i've been somewhat of a "Guy's Boy" for the longest time since for me finding a mistress was way harder than finding a dominate male top. I really love women, I may be young. But I"m smart enough for my age, Im a very obiedient sub who would always follow orders. Not escaping from my cage for a week now when the key is easily reached close by (says something about myself). Some doms want their boys to occasionally get in trouble almost on purpose for punishment. But I just want to say that's not me. When I wear my chastity I become even more submissive to needs. And if i"m good enough, I can get release by Prostate milking or cumming. I would usually want a Keyholder to hold for more than a week just so I can fill up.

But the reason why I cannot go further than locally yet is because im restoring my 1977 Pontiac Trans AM Turbo as my first car.
    I"m replacing the transmission, exhaust, and the windows before I start college. Usually (yes I know) that when you get your first car its usually a junker. But I've been working on it since I was 14.

11. cbsteel67

cbsteel67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    if you get time read the private message i sent you, maybe that will have an intrest to you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice