Boxing

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Jan 13, 2009.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Boxing
    ======

I had my eye on Sylvia for many months at work. She was very fit. A little shorter than me but well toned

and obviously worked out.

I worked my way into finding out her job and geting to chat to her and her friends.
    "So you work out?" I dropped into one conversation.
    "Oh yes, I box. I love it." she said.

"Dont you get hurt!?" I asked.
    "I used to but these days not really, I'm pretty good these days".

"I used to box when I was a kid". I said.
    "Great, why dont you come to our next challenge meeting and get in the ring."
    "I would if I could get in the ring with you."
    "ok then I'll see you next Saturday" with that she handed me a ticket to

'The Battle of the Sexes Boxing challenge'. It went on to say,
    'Are you man enoungh to defend your gender against the onslaught of the new generation of talented fighting

females. Or are you just dogs - all bark and no bite? Prove it to us, we are waiting."

Her friends giggled as I went away carrying the ticket.

She was gorgeous, how could I turn down our first date. Even if we were to fight each other in the ring.

Saturday came and I went down to the boxing club. The place was full of women spectators. OK it's a women's

club so it is to be expected I guess.

An usherette lead me to the ring side and started to strip me and bag my clothes. At my pants, she said

"Sir, all fighters tonight are naked." With the thought of seeing Syvlia in the buff I handed her my pants.

An female announcer came on stage. "All fighters will have 2 warm-up fights before their main match".
    "Any male that wins their main match will win the right to have sex with her."
    "The Theme of the night is the Defense of their manhood and gender by the boys here tonight so it is very

appropriate to announce Rule 2."
    "Rule 2 is any male losing all 3 bouts will be locked in a chastity device. The key will be given to his

main apponent."

With not even enough time to digest rule 2 I was marched to the red corner to be the first fight.
    Opposite me was a very musclely girl about 3 inches taller than me. Her tits were large and her pussy even

looked like it could tare a cock from a man's body.

"Ok, I can take her I told myself. I'm a guy, Dont be intimidated by size. She's still just a girl."

Ding Ding.

I was out quick sparring. Be fast and light I thought. I quickly jabbed at her. She was blocking easily.
    I was not worrying her. She smiled and jabbed at me. Her longer reach was hard to stop. I blocked 2 blows

before 2 more got through to my head. Before I knew it I was blown apart with a ferocios low blow to my

testicles.

She stepped back and watched as I fell to the floor holding my balls.I could here the ref counting but there

was no way I was getting up.

The ref held up her hand as the announcer yelled "A knock out after 10 secs. Tina is the victor."

What a pathetic weak name for a giant man destroying woman I muttered to myself as I was dragged out of the

ring.

I waited my turn for my next bout recovering. The I was up again. This time it was Kim, Sylvia's waif like

friend from work. She grinned opposite me. "I've got an easy one now" I thought.
    She was a cutey, and those pert breasts and her delicate smiling pussy were getting my cock rising. There

was no hiding it and now she was grinning like a cheshire cat.

Ding Ding

Out we came. We were both fast and light and quite evenly matched. Neither of us were getting through to

body and face. Her occassional low blows managed to push my erect cock up in the air by catching my penis

head with upper cuts. This wasnt causing any trouble at all for me. The 1st round ended uneventfully.

Round 2, was much the same, I was tiring a little. She seemed to have more drive. I was hoping she would

tire herself out. Her cock upper cuts were no longer hitting the head of my penis. All of them were hitting

the main staff, maybe 1cm away from my balls. I was worrying. Whatever I did I couldnt get her distance back

those extra few cms for safety. I spent the whole round on the run. Then I hear the bell. I survived it.

Round 3. No time to think. She was up again at me trying to get her punches through.I was on the run again.

Each impact on my cock moved 1mm closer to her target. 5mm, 4mm, 3mm, 2mm, 1mm, impact. After her 1st impact

she was so quick I must have taken 5. Not massive hits but enough to floor me for the count.
    "Kim's hand was raised. In the 3rd round the winner Kim". I looked up at that dainty creature that had

floored me.

Finally, after much waiting I faced my dear Sylvia. But I was fighting for more now than I expected.

She was amazing. I so fancied her. My cock was rigid with excitement. Her rounded breast and curvy body and

well trimmed pussy was all too much. I wanted to fuck not fight.

Ding Ding.

I came out of the corner. My legs were heavy. I was dazed by her. She dummyed a few to my head. I blocked

weakly then she plowed her gloves into my unprotected balls. My whole body was lifted off the ground by the

power of her impacts as my balls were crushed into my body. She rallied 3 of these before I went unconcious.

I awoke in a enlarged dog basket in her kitchen. I could feel the cage on my cock. I looked down and started

trying to get it off. The her voice came.
    "Fido, you wont get that off. It's to keep you being a good doggy."
    "I have posted your notice letter to work. You are gong to be my pet dog from now on."

"If you are interested. You arent alone. All 30 guys last night like you, proved they werent men."

"Oh and here's your dog food. This is what you eat from now on."

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Cute story... Good boy, fido.

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I'm always pleased to amuse a Mistress.

Thank you very much Mistress.

woof woof,

rich.

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Now, like all bad puppy dogs, is she going to have you fixed!!! We would want a weak representation of a dog, going around and breeding and spreading his genes about. :chores016: Then at least you wouldn't have to worry about her boxing them anymore. :fighting0030:
    Good story, Missy Tanya

5. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    "Now, like all bad puppy dogs, is she going to have you fixed!!! "

hmmm, by 'you' who do you mean? 'me?' - i hope not.
    and by 'she' who do you mean?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice