Bought too big ring!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by kapek, Sep 5, 2017.

1. kapek

kapek New member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Hi everyone,

as you can see this is my very 1st post and so I would like to shortly introduce myself and tell you about my problem.

I am Karol from Poland (male), I have recently made my girlfriend mind to keep me locked and play a game according to our contract.

As I am the very beginner I somehow measured the size of the ring which it should be (46mm), but by accident bought I ring 47mm, which is too big.
    Now I am trying to find smaller ring for the same cage. I have not spent much, because I wanted to avoid wasting a lot of money for chosing the wrong size... (like now).
    I am not sure if this cage has even 46mm size? Do you think the 45mm would fit me? Have you seen anywhere rings to this cage outside of aliexpress (long shipping time)?

I would greatly appreciate your help!

The link to the cage would be:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...ed-46dd-8511-f60899577cdb&transAbTest=ae803_3

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    just for your info, I looked at the photos of that on the site...was measuring from the outside of the ring...you need to measure from the inside edges. Otherwise the different diameters of rings would effect the actual size that is available for use.

It was only 11 bucks, I would spend some time on the internet, get one that is your size...that one said it was 50mm not 47. Also, I don't know how big you are, but that cage is very long unless you are also very long when flaccid.

3. Musher

Musher My wife`s sex toy

Flore maniger in a CAR Body shop
    Europe
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Ebay got rings for it and a lot Of cages too pick from

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice