Bought a £105 cage from uberkiny. It's useless!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by LockedJani, May 27, 2020.

1. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    For about a mounth ago I desided to add an extra chastity cage to my collection. I have 18 cages so I know well how they work. I found a cage (Rondo II) on uberkinky.co.uk that I liked because it looked safe and not possible to touch the penis. When I got it, I immediatly got disapointed. When the cage is locked, the tube can still twist 360 degrees. It's just hanging loose on the ring. Even without trying it I immagined that it would be pretty easy to just twist the tube and the penis will fall right out. If the hole in the pin on the ring would be just 2mm further in, the cage would be firmly locked in place. I contacted the costomer service but they said "This product can move around to ease space for you to be able to insert and remove safely". I responded that there would be no need to twist for insert or removing the cage, it would just make it harder. On their discription of the cage it's discribed "secured by a pin which is then locked firmly in place" and "The tube and the ring are comfortable and sturdy". I asked why description said that and I asked why producer would make it beeing locked in place if the hole was just 2mm further in. Why would they bother if it's supposed to twist anyway. Now they did not answear my questions but they offered me a partial refund without saying how much. I was surpriced they would not give me a full refund for a defective item. Now I tested the cage. With the cage locked I could just twist the cage and penis fall out. Handfree release! I sendt them a (blurry) video that I could twist the cage with the penis falling out, and then just put the penis in the tube and twist it back in few seconds. The first key feature in the description is "Durable & secure - will not pull off". It't not even near secure when the cage allows to remove penis and put it back in again in five seconds. I also found an other shop selling the exact same cage. That cage had the hole longer in so the whole cage was firmly locked. I sent pictures to compare. They did not respond to that but wanted me to confirm that I had put it on correctly, that I had the ring behind my balls. Like it's the time I try a cage.. I sent them a drawing to show. Their conclusion was that there is no design fault. And that if I use it correctly and it still twist they would indicate the sizing is just not suitable for me. So suddenly it was not supposed to twist, it was just my penis size that was wrong! Can you believe that!? So after all the evidences and mismatch in description there is no way to get pursuant. I had to try it to confirm and send video to explain, but then they say I can not return it because it's used.. My penis is 10cm flaccid and 18cm erected. Who will it fit, if it don't fit me? Stay away from this place, they take no responsibility. And I guess there's nothing I can do about it other than sharing my experience :(

Attached Files:

Iron78 likes this.
  2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    That’s a bit rubbish! Both customer service and function...
    Looks quite possible to fix on the plus side :+1:

LockedJani likes this.
  3. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    I will try to make an extra hole. Only got one shot when I try :p

4. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    Shouldn't be called Uber Kinky, but maybe Uber Pricey

5. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    After I posted this on Trustpilot they gave me full refund! :D Going for their reputation is powerfull :+1:

slimswitch likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #6 bondinchas, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
    I think I've worked out how to fix it...

The problem is that the hole for the padlock is too far away from the base ring, so the indent on the locking tube doesn't engage at the top of the base ring.
    To solve it, can you fit some washers on the end of the pin before putting the lock on?
    That should force the locking tube to push back on the base ring to stop it twisting.

needs.a.washer.jpg

slimswitch and Gigaman like this.
  7. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you @bondinchas ! That was way better solution :)

8. Manchester-UK

Manchester-UK New member

Local Time:
    Howdy.. do you have a video of this device and how heavy is it? Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice