1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bondage and chastity

Discussion in 'The Pedestal' started by Doug Scibor, Sep 26, 2017.

1. We're on lock up that will last at least 90 days and as I approach 60 days every tick of the clock is a new personal record. I'm finding that any spare moment where I'm not actively doing something (work, household tasks, paying bills) my thoughts turn to what is locked up in the cage.

My wife is FAR from dominant and her willingness to keep me locked in chastity is the most kinky thing she's been willing to do. Contrast that with all the things I have asked her to do and she does because I asked but hated every minute of it. She would truly rather have missionary sex and "tend to my needs" which isn't exactly possible when her man is chaste.

The whole thought of being bound and helpless really taps into a sexual well that I probably don't have to explain to anyone here. I'd like to find some light bondage that incorporates chastity and doesn't require her to do much other than close the locks and let me out later.

I was thinking about handcuffs behind the back with a chain that loops over the cuffs, between my legs and locks on the bottom of the base ring under my balls. My other thought was a ring gag and some other binding that forces me to kneel and bend forward but maybe that is too much to do without getting overly elaborate.

Keep in mind a nervous wife... what light bondage have you tried that incorporates the chastity cage in some way? I love the shots I've seen on Tumblr where there is a lock and chain at the end of the cage to a bedpost with a caption "She always knows where I am." I'm looking for something that at least binds my arms and gets me into that submissive headspace.

Love to hear your ideas.

2. Whoa whoa I thought you said she is nervous about this stuff?! Ring gags, and complicated fastenings...easy big fella :p

A good way to start is a nice set of under the bed restraints. They are very easy to use, can hide them easily under the bed when not in use and are quickly available if needed.

Just off the top of my head, a fun way to incorporate that with cage is for you bound, blindfolded, maybe you can listen to her get herself off, of be on the bed next to you while you're helpless. If she's more of a gentle dom, sensation fun is fairly vanilla. Scarves, ice cubes, feathers, etc...(stay away from candle wax until you are both ready lol).

My point being wade into the pool, you were doing a cannonball into the deep end.

WEC likes this.
  3. I suggest you start with lockable wrist cuffs such as shown below. You should shackle 3 links of chain to each D-loop. You can then put a padlock through the loose end of the chain and close it yourself. If the key is elsewhere you will need your Wife to release you.

Then let your imagination run wild with the places and positions you can put yourself.

x

x[​IMG]

WEC likes this.
  4. yea, and make sure the chain is around a post, banister, etc somewhere in your house so you can't go anywhere, you are naked, and your wife is away shopping with the keys...and she doesn't think of coming home until you've texted a picture that you are locked in place. from there you can do anything. Simple one would be for her to come home, unlock your chastity, pleasure herself in front of you, re-lock...but...different strokes!

5. If your wife isn't into the kinky side of life, rather than asking her to do things that she hates every minute of... have you considered thinking about ways to please her & doing whatever it is she wants to do as a way of thanking her for keeping you in chastity (just a thought.) :)

6. I am going to have to agree with Hobgoblin169, although I think I understand where you're coming from.