Bon4M Small or MCN Amicus

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by taprackbang, Apr 5, 2018.

?

Bon4m Or MCN Amicus

1. Bon4m Small

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Male Chastity Now Amicus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Something else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. taprackbang

taprackbang Member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    I am looking for some opinions and guidance here. I am considering getting a higher end steel device and I have been considering the Bon4m Small or the Male Chastity Now Amicus. I personally like that the Bon4m comes with 7 different hinged base rings even though I would probably only use the 50 or 52mm rings since I currently use a 2 1/8'' base ring on my CB6000s. I also like that the Bon4 has a very similar cage design to the CB line.

The Amicus is intriguing because of the cage design and the fact that I can get base rings in various sizes as well as base rings in an oval shape. Does the oval base ring really make that much of a difference though? Another high point for the Amicus is that it's made here in the states and from what I can tell the craftsmanship is excellent and I have not heard anyone one mention rough spots upon arrival unlike the Bon4m.

So what would your recommendation be? Or should I blow off both of these and get a Jailbird lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice