Bon4M Small new 2020

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by locked2serve, Apr 21, 2020.

1. locked2serve

locked2serve Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    I've been playing with cages on and off for a few years solo mostly buying Amazon Chinese knockoffs. I quickly found out that metal is my preference.

Recently I entered a relationship with a wonderful woman who is enjoying exploring chastity and other things with me. Since then, I purchased a Bon4M small. The model I ordered was a combo that came with the new micro as well so two cages and multiple rings and spacers.

I'm a grower and the small is a good option for me. I was afraid the hinged rings would pinch but they have not done that. I use some A&D to lube the ring and scrotum and apply to the top of my shaft. I have found that the 42mm ring is good for me and I am figuring out the space that works best.

I love the feeling of this cage. It has weight to it and the padlock clanks which reminds me I am locked for her. Overall it is comfortable but I have sensitive skin that irritates easily so I am working up to full time wear.

Mistress loves to edge me with the cage on and it makes it very tight and achy. A weird pleasurable yet frustratingly discomfort thing. it pleases her to no end.

It took a while to figure out I needed a smaller ring and when I moved from 45 to 42mm it fit better and was actually more comfortable. I am going to investigate the 40 as well. Dont underestimate the importance of the correct spacer.

Many people on the site suggested some lube and the ointment is essential for me. As with any cage I have used, there is some irritation but nothing major with this one.
    While I am naked when we play, I have to have support for routine wear as do many guys on the site.

One drawback is the alignment pins are small and for growers who are growing while caging it there is technique to getting the cage on without pinching. May need to ice it.

The Bon4M is a heavy cage and the combo pack at $295 is a serious investment (as a promo it came with a silicone cage too). I would recommend, as do so many others here, to try some different cheaper ones and figure out what is good and what is not. Then consider a higher end product. Eventually I will have a custom cage built but that is for the future.

I still consider myself a noob since I am not 24-7 caged but I am having a good time with mistress and chastity. I will post more about this as things progress.

Chuck likes this.
  2. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Nice review! Out of curiosity, why do you think a custom cage would be a step up? At the $295 price point (which is not far off from custom), you have two stainless steel cages with multiple rings & spacers, all of varying sizes. Once you find the right combination for the best fit, how much more room for improvement can there be for a custom device?

Personally, I feel like cage length/width is never going to be perfect (even with a custom device) because your flaccid penis is constantly fluctuating in size throughout the day.

3. locked2serve

Oregon
    Local Time:
    I may be satisfied here with the Bon4 Metal small but so many that have custom cages post about what a step up it has been. One thing I forgot to mention is that the micro was problematic as when I grew it made most of my shaft exposed and it could easily be pulled out. I'd probably need a retaining strap to make that work and a different spacer. I will share more as I get time in with the device.

4. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Most people talking about custom cages being a step up are comparing them to plastic/silicone devices or cheap metal one-size-fits-all knockoffs. Yours seems like the real deal provided you can find the right combination of parts, but I'd be curious to hear from someone who has worn both a Bon4M and something like a MM Jailbird or MCN Contender.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    I have a mature metal Queens Keep and it is really very good indeed. But equally many people use stainless steel cages of reasonable quality at very reasonable prices imported from China. If you get your measurements wrong when ordering custom made, then you have an expensive mistake! Don't get me wrong, I'm more than pleased with mine (6 years on) but people shouldn't necessarily assume that custom made is the only way to go! Just my thoughts.

HisFreakySide likes this.
  6. locked2serve

Oregon
    Local Time:
    In further working with the Bon4M small, I am now trying out thr 40mm ring. I felt the 42 was good down from 44 but today when totally flaccid it pulled out on it's own but the spacer kept the ring on my scrotum. Now we will see how the 40mm does. When aroused the 44 seemed tight but it's too loose when soft. Kind of wondering if other growers have these challenges. Right now the 40mm feels very comfortable so go figure. Still getting used to more serious lock up and taking it gradually with my KH who controls when I am locked and not (as she should).

7. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    Have you tried on the micro yet?

8. locked2serve

Oregon
    Local Time:
    I have but found it to be problematic. most of my shaft is exposed as I grow and it pushes down making it not only pull out easy but fall out easy. That said, I need to work with the smaller 40mm ring and different spacers. I would enjoy the micro sometimes if I can get the proper fit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice