Bon4 to replace The Curve

Discussion in 'Bon4' started by limer, Jan 24, 2011.

1. limer

limer New member

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    Hello all!

I just stumbled upon this great forum when I was looking for info about the Bon4 device. I have The CB-2000 and The Curve. The Curve is a nice fit for me but I feel that it's to bulky and big and I'm not using it on weekdays due to this fact and not wanting to risk anything at work.
    From the looksof it I see that both the Bon4 and Birdlocked seems smaller but more importantly made out of silicone and therefor a little "bendable" compared to hard shell placis devices like The Curve. Does anyone here have experience on both The Curve and Bon4?
    I wanna get a device that won't interfere with day to day actions like work and exercise. I've wore The Curve under a pair of jeans but I'm not sure how "stealthy" it is. My hope is that with a silicone device like Bon4 I can go about my life withput any major risks of being outed or having
    it being in the way.

Any tips/info would be greatly appriciated!

Sincerely,
    limer in Sweden

2. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Have you had a chance to try the Bon4 and can compare?

I'm the opposite, I have the Bon4 but am interested in trying the Curve. The main discomfort I have is the thickness of the base ring makes it hard to sleep in. I've yet to go a night without needing to take it off due to not falling asleep. But during the day there are no issues at all.

3. limer

limer New member

Local Time:
    No I haven't gotten it yet.

4. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    In an update since I last posted in March, I have gotten very use to the sleeping in the Bon4 to the point where it doesn't bother me when sleeping. My only issue with the Bon4 now is that I've found it difficult to keep clean after a day or so. Difficult for self locking, but I assume it would be much easier if I was playing with somebody who let me out for daily cleanings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice