Bon4 and Bigger Cocks

Discussion in 'Bon4' started by somwguy335, Jun 22, 2010.

1. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Has anyone here that has a bigger cock had success with the Bon4?

Me and the GF have experimented with chastity with a Stallion Guard/Gates of Hell type device. She said she loved the concept but was disappointed that it physically hurt me when I was getting aroused. She said if she were to do it again it would have to be with a rubbery/silicone device that had some give to it so she didn't have to worry about pain and removing it and could just leave it on the whole time. She does not want to get a plastic device like the Curve or CB series.

I'm about 7 inches erect and can only use magnum condoms because of girth. Would I be able to fit into it? I don't even care if it's uncomfortable, I just don't want to experience pain where it has to be removed.

And from what I understand how this device works, the ring stretches enough to go over the cock and balls, but the plastic strap makes it tight and stops it from stretching and stops removal?

The device is very appealing since it looks bigger than the Birdlock, but I would hate to waste the money on a device this expensive that doesn't work. The stallion guard was at least cheap, and taught us that we'd be into trying chastity play some more, but all we can really use it for is really short term play.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    New thread created as the question merits further investigation.

3. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Freaked out for a second because I didn't remember starting a thread!

But I'd love to hear about personal experiences. For a guy that wears a magnum because of length and girth, I'd be really curious if the stretchyness of the Bon4 would help or if I'm better off with The Curve.

4. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    I can only answer in regards to the birdlocked.

I am about 6,5-7" erect, 5" flaccid.
    But girth is pretty normal.

The birdlocked doesn't really fit me, its too small.
    But because it is flexible what happened with me is that the birdlocked will start to stretch your ballsack over a matter of a few weeks because your dick is constantly trying to push the device further away from your body because it is squeezed into a too small device.

In my case mistress Spike wanted me to stretch my ballsack anyway because she happens to like saggy balls (now being stretched even more with bull ring).

However if you dont want your ball sack to stretch then i do NOT recommend using the birdlocked with a big dick.

The side effect is too that over time, due to the sack stretching, the birdlocked will fit less and less tightly. For me I was barely able to squeez my balls in at first, but now they go in very easily, but can also be easily pulled out.

Not really an issue for me because i am locked to the device with a PA so pulling out my balls is useless, but if you want to avoid being able to pull out without the PA after a few weeks of wearing a chastity device you should try to find one that fits with less tension when flaccid to avoid alot of stretching.

I do like the comfort of the material of the birdlocked. And i am happy to have it because it will be great for traveling etc.

Btw. When you are big and squeez yourself into the birdlocked, forget about being able to clean with the device on. For me there is no way to clean with my dick inside it so i need to take it off every morning when showering. This requires my mistress to supervise every morning. I think a properly fitted metal device from Mature Metal will solve a lot of these problems for 'shower' dicks.

5. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    That's disappointing to hear. I'm definitely have more girth, and the tightness because of the girth is what is preventing my GF to want to use the current device we have. The side by side of the Bon4 and Birdlock made the Bon4 look A LITTLE more girthy in the cage part, but if it's tight to where you can't even get water around it in the shower it would probably be even tighter for myself.

I'm starting to think that The Curve might be my best option so far from everything I've read. I wish these cages had measurements of the diameter! That way I could at least compare it to what I currently have.

6. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    Have you looked at the Mature Metal website?
    He custom makes the devices and is very friendly and helpful. He is on this site too (maturemetal). He might be able to help you make something fit

7. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Spike's Bitch -

Very good information on the birdlock! That's the device I was considering and I'm similar in size to you flaccid.. I don't have a PA so I wouldn't want to be able to get out - might as well not even buy the device if that's the case. Not sure a metal one will be a best first device as that's very striking and might turn off my gf to the idea, but as MM's prices are so good ...maybe.

That post would do well to be copied in that 40 mile long birdlock thread - if it's not in there already... I think I read them all but maybe not.

8. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, a metal chastity belt would turn my GF off to the whole thing. Especially since she wanted a device that didn't look like it hurt me. She specifically said she'd love it if one was made our of silicone, that's why I was hoping to hear about some positive experiences. I'd personally rather go with The Curve, but she doesn't want to waste the money on something she doesn't think is practical. :(

9. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    Buy the silicone, she will get hooked (almost garantueed lol), then buy a metal one that actually fits later. Problem solved :)

10. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    [quote name='Spike's Bitch' date='15 July 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1279252467' post='50774']
    Buy the silicone, she will get hooked (almost garantueed lol), then buy a metal one that actually fits later. Problem solved :)
    [/quote]

Oh, if it could be so easy! I surely hope that's the case, hahaha

11. corporate_slave

corporate_slave New member

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Great advice.

I used a CB6000 and broke it.... the seam split when I had an erection [​IMG]

My Owner wants a silicone device also as she feels its more user friendly during the days when I'm at work.... she is hell bent on 24/7 chastity unless she requires use of my cock, and I have to admit that turns me on (though the reality may change that thought...lol ).

I'm a 9 and 1 3/4 girth so after the CB6000 debacle and a little concerned about sizing. Bon4 seems to be "a little" more user friendly to larger endowed slaves. Any other suggestions in silicon?

Thanks for your advice... great read so far.

12. Slutanabel

Slutanabel New member

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    First post! Weeeee!!!

I'm a grower, I wouldn't say I'm huge, just over 6, very straight but with a large head and above average girth. The bon4 is ok for me length wise, as previous users have said when you get an errection it just pulls the balls and stretches them (which for me is kind of fun as I own 2 different types of ball crushers). If you get a hardon whilst asleep and don't adjust yourself you may get ball burning the first few nights I believe because of the stretching.

Width wise it's not so good, I don't use lube to put mine on so the net effect of getting the head in is your foreskin gets left behind. After an hour or so the foreskin slowly catches up though and I think that's better than putting it on wet. If you have a tight frenum and find it hard to pull your foreskin back you'll need to work on stretching this (you should be anyway before it rips at some point)

If you have a very long cock I'd recommend a regime of ball stretching prior to use because as soon as you get hard your balls will be stretched by the amount your hard cock is longer than the device is. I'd say this is universal across all none-pierce based devices.

Something that's going to be comfy all the time is not going to be secure with a ball-based locking system in my opinion, and it gets more difficult if you're a grower too.

13. lidman

lidman Active member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I'm about 7.5" erect and have major girth. Magnums are tight on me. I bought a curve and it's tricky getting into it. It ends up hanging about 1.5" away from my body but seems to work out. First time I got an erection I busted the thing open along the seam but superglued it together and had no other problems the other 2 times I wore it. I think you'll have to go metal in the future. It's tough getting into.

Note: Please remember to let the superglue set before putting it back on!

14. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Interesting notes about the CB6000... I'm similar in size with you too (8'', 1.75 girth) so it's good to know I could have possibly split the cage if I went with that.

I did end up purchasing the Bon4 recently. I have not had much time to use it yet though, but it did work from when I have used it. Was definitely comfortable, took some lube to fit the front of the cage on. Using the largest ring I was able to get the cage off but was unsuccessful at getting it back on as well, so I think it does it's job in that area at least with proof if the devices was taken off. I have yet to try the medium sized ring, but it was hard enough as it was getting the largest one on. There was a bunch of foreskin scrunching at the base, but glad to know that the scrunching "catches up" after wearing it for longer times.

I'm planning on waiting until the weekend to do some longer tests, as right now I've only tried an hour max with it.

15. gaysub

gaysub Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Any update on how the Bon4 has worked for you?

16. Francicutie

Francicutie Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi my first post. My wife and I have a contract each year. We have been adding requirements to it each year and chastity was one of our adds this year. I looked at a few reviews and got the Bon 4 just after Christmas. I'm about 7 inches hard and anywhere from 2.5 to 4 soft. Hard I'm fairly thick and according to my wife who has seen her share, well endowed. Anyway, having had no experience with other devices all I can relay is my experience with the Bon 4. It seems well constructed with quality materials. It comes with no instructions and the Bon 4 site isn't real detailed as far as installation and wearing tips. The one tip of water based lube is very good. I started with the largest ring for the first effort and found after day two that it was the cause of discomfort due to slipping too low on my ball sack. I forgot to mention that I have large balls that hang low and the left one is an inch or so lower than the right. Moved to the medium ring and that moved the entire unit up my scrotum but still not resting against my pubic region. I also tried the smallest ring which took some work to get my whole package through (amazing how pliable genitals are with the right amount of lube!) and it was OK but I prefer the medium ring for long term wear. When I go commando (no underwear) the Bon 4 is very comfortable (as comfortable as anything that confines your cock and balls could be I guess). With underwear, it depends. I'm required by my contract to wear panties 24/7 and depending on their cut my balls can get ground a bit against my crotch and perineum depending on how I sit or bend over, but my wife likes that so I endure ;-) . Being my my first time in chastity I find it amazing that all "cock sensations" are gone! I told my wife it's like my cock just disappeared! As far as erections go I'm a major morning erection guy. I think I might approach 7.5 to 8 inches, very thick and hard in the mornings after waking and have similar erections throughout the night. These have also disappeared. I cannot achieve any sort of erection in this device and it seems no tighter during those normally hard periods than others. I don't know where it goes, but it's gone. That's pretty weird too. Anyway, those are my first impressions of the Bon 4 and of my first time in this new experience of chastity. My wife loves it so I think I'll be locked for a while.

Curious40ish likes this.
  17. JackKneels

JackKneels New member

USA, NYC
    Local Time:
    I've worn a bon4 I am a bigger guy, 7" + hard, thick and about 4" soft.
    The first couple days, especially the night, I still get hard, which makes it uncomfortable. But after a bit, I stop getting erect and it becomes very comfortable.
    My issue is more with, chaffing. I fill the bon4 soft, no air flow,literally no room in between my skin and the device, not even completely soft. so my skin tends to get chapped and irritated when I wear it for several days straight.
    On top of that, it's hard to wash without removing.
    But if I had some tips to solve those problems. It would be perfect.

18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Dear Mr. @Jack_lash please posts a piccy in the gallery of you and if you allowed without a cage. :)

19. New To This

New To This New, But Learning

USA
    Local Time:
    Bon4M steel is larger in the interior (girth) than the CB-6000 series, if that helps. I am average and flop around in there. Nighttime is hard when I get an erection while sleeping. It can wake me up. You learn to live and deal wit it. There is no such thing as chastity without any discomfort.

Don't mistake girth for length. For your length, you might still want the "small" version of the steel cage. You don't want the end of your penis to come short of the end of the cage when you are shrunk. Annoying.

The steel Bon4M is cheap. Give it a shot. It's nice to start with a large ring and then go down, without having to pay someone (and wait 6 weeks) for a company somewhere in Hinterland to adjust things for you. If you are starting out, you definitely need something you can adjust yourself, on the fly.

It's not perfect, but it is good for exploration considering the price. I have been wearing one for months (on and off) and appreciate the ability to adjust.

20. New To This

USA
    Local Time:
    Another point: work with your GF and teach her that discomfort is part of the plan. Pain is bad, obviously and needs to be dealt with. But discomfort - a raging hard-on for her that won't subside and hurts - is the goal.

My partner was concerned, too. But after we worked together she learned that the (occasional) pain was her benefit. After learning that guys have 10-15 erections a day on average without stimulation, she didn't care so much anymore when she saw the bulge pressing hard enough to push beyond the steel.

In other words, explain to her that locking up is something you do for her. My partner "got it" when she realized that the power did not come from orgasm denial,but from erection denial. Once she realized that erections are like breathing, she understood that me letting her deny them was incredible.

Also, I told my girl that no matter how 'inescapable' the device claims to be, there is no chastity cage that will survive 5 minutes in my garage. And 4:45 of that five minutes is me finding the bolt cutters. Seriously, this is all voluntary. If it hurts so bad you need to get out, you would. Easy.

If she understand that you are volunteering to service her, then it might help. Still, it will take time.

Personally, we're past the time where she cares about the cage and how it makes me feel (she asks, but only out of curiosity). The challenge right now is she basically will unlock me at any suggestion, and that enforces a habit she has of just having sex and calling it done.

21. New To This

USA
    Local Time:
    OK, I see I just revived a zombie thread. Sorry. My bad.

22. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol not a hanging offence I would say XX

A few people on here are not adverse to boys with big willys!

Probably get some new posts from boys who say they are big but never post nice photos .

Xx Wendy

23. Paul Robert Chiesa

Paul Robert Chiesa New member

Local Time:
    I got a stainless steel bon 4 xxl with rings from 50 to 60 mm because I have the same problem. I love it it fits great and feels fantastic I spent almost 2 days in it first time with it on and I wish I could wear it all the time but my work would not be possible with it on .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice