Boca Raton Sub seeks FLR

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by NauticalBear, Oct 31, 2017.

1. NauticalBear

NauticalBear Member

Systems Engineer (Network)
    United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
    Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    im in Boca Raton (work in Plantation) & seeking a real FLR. I’ve pretty much given up on the dating sites. I go to the occasional social activity I hear of through Fetlife, but the truth is that at almost all of them I either just see ladies who are in a relationship or (once in a while) women who can only be described as batshit crazy.

On request I’ll point you to my OKC profile, which might be helpful I’m a network engineer during the day & I make silver jewelry at night. I sell a piece now & again, and I like making BDSM & (esp) chastity-themed jewelry.

Would love to meet a Lady here in S Fl interested in a) a real LTR which is exclusively Female Led, and b) a chastity-delineated lifestyle. What can I say? I’m 100% exclusively submissive, but quite alpha & outgoing in my vanilla life.

Would love to hear from people in the area, and especially my future permanent Mistress.

Cheers!
    Mark

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice