Blurry Verification Photo

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Nevig, Nov 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nevig

Nevig New member

SR IT IS
    Irvine, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    I am struggling with EmLaLock and apologize if this seems whiny.

I recently accepted a two-week template from a guy I knew a little on EmLaLock (we had been helping each other with requirement links--everything was fine). The template included Photo Validation every 23 hours. I do not have much experience with Photo Validation & I am not that comfortable with "dick picks" in general, we did not talk about this before we started (which is totally my bad),

In any event, my first photo validation -- I added the code using the iPhone photo edit feature (instead of including a "ransom note" in the photo)--also, the photo was rather close up on the lock.

My Virtual Key Holder declared the photo a fake, blurry, and did not include the lock and complete cage (which is true), placed me in a two-week pillory, and blocked me. I am currently earning about 10 extra days every day, I am unable to email or talk to my Virtual Key Holder & I am SERIOUSLY considering abandoning the session.

HOWEVER, my beta sub nature tells me that this is what I deserve, that 140 days of lockdown is not that big a deal (I am currently at 39 days which is the longest I have ever gone), and that I have something to learn from this experience.

could use some experience, strength, and hope around this, please...any advice would be helpful...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice