blood pressure

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jvabox, Oct 23, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    so what is the effect of being locked up and high blood pressure my goddess has stated that she feels that being locked causes me to have high blood pressure .... i guess if excited counts than that may be the case
    any ideas what the medical results may show ? or any thoughts from any one

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    I suspect that no formal studies have been conducted to see if there is a relationship between chastity and blood pressure. It would be a neat study though, and maybe one day when I get tunure and am secure at a university I can conduct such a study. Until then, all we can do is make a few guesses. Personally, I'd guess that your blood pressure depends on your personality and how you feel while locked up. If it keeps you really stimulated it's highly possible that your blood pressure would go up some.

The only real way to see if there is a relationship between blood pressure for you is to track your blood pressure for a few weeks. Then if you do the first test while locked, do the second test for a similar period of time unlocked. Repeat the test again locked, then unlocked a couple of more times (to account for any unusual factors). Compile your results, do some stastical analysis and get a pretty good idea of what is happening.

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    That's an interesting question, jvabox. Dollyanne knows that passionate sex can raise heart rate and blood pressure just like any strong physical activity. When dollyanne rubs her nipples and her clitty bulges in her chastity, dolly also knows that her heart rate definitely goes up, but she hasn't measured her blood pressure during it. "Fight or flight" though can do it and being locked up may sometimes give you that desire to do either!

When dolly does take her blood pressure (dolly is locked 24/7) most of the time it is OK, so being locked doesn't do it alone--stimulation seems to be required and while being stimulated dolly is too preoccupied to take her blood pressure!

Maybe others here have better information on it.

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    i am sure i read an old post from a former member here that he was locked in a stell belt and that his wife made him go to a hospital appointment in his belt and he was worried his blood pressure would be excessively high but as i recall it was normal. I cant remember all the details of the post but i remember thinking how scared and aroused he must have felt when it happened and how i would feel if i am ever fortunate enough to be in his shoes sometime in the future.

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Lots of things can raise your blood pressure, from sex to bills, to work. None of which anyone I know will ever live without.
    Does this mean you wont be having sex anymore, or wont be locked and teased anymore? That wouldnt be any fun now would it?

Maybe I should do this study at the Fall Get Together, when everyone gets there I'll take thier blood pressure, then after the whips come out I'll take it again, then after I am done with them, I'll take it again! That should prove quite interesting! :sex020:
    Although I imagine some will have high blood pressure before they even walk in the door LOL

Mistress Michelle

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    mistress michelle you may be entitled to a grant for taking part in medical research if the results are conclusive. I would hazard a guess that their blood pressure wont be the only thing they have to worry about.:anim_37:

7. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Always check with your Doctor but...

There seems to be Good Stress
    and Bad Stress
    :sex007: :character0182: :manga_washup: :jumping0039: :chores012: :smilies_xxx12:

8. Locked4love

Locked4love I'm no longer male. I am now trans female

Local Time:
    3:50 AM

I'll betcha blood pressure will be the only thing rising.

9. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    ...to lovely ladies wearing very skimpy PVC dresses! :anim_37:

10. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i think that if you dont like being in chastity then being lock would increase ones blood pressure
    but if you do like it and it does not bother you i dont see why doing something you enjoy it is not physical to increase your blood pressure
    not like haveing sex would

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice