Bladder infections?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mark121, Nov 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    My wife/would-be KH is not as into chastity devices as I am. For one thing, she believes that she gets bladder infections when we have sex after it has just come off. There is no doubt that sometimes she does get cystitis after sex, but I'm not convinced the device is to blame. Has anyone else had a problem with this? My device is a Watchful Mistress, so it is not as "open" as a device like the Jailbird, but more open than a CB-3/6K.

Her other issue is that she worries about me wearing a device outside the house. We are both professionals in a small community, so she worries about our reputation if I had to be rushed to the hospital with a device on. Clearly, it's not much fun to wear a device "part time", and I have told her that I don't plan to live my life in fear of a very unlikely scenario. Besides, if it gets discovered by others, so what? My personal belief is that LOTS of people have their little secrets, and this is no different. Regardless, she is still against the idea.

2. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    ill respond to the , being found out part. so what, live your lifestyle.i im self emp.& live in a rural comm. of 8000 people-run up & down the highway to cities of 100000 +,see clientel all the time & have gone to the doctor with it on.i have a large bdsm tattoo with my slave no on my butt.when its seen its seen,not likely in the what if scene.this summer i was at a gas stat. in a tiny town in shorts wearing a i" steel ballsrtetcher that showed,this good looking woman sim age going in gave me the up & down several times & i akknowleged her,i loved it- she was riding with a guy. wonder if there was a conversation about it.at least i probably made her brain run wild for awhile.living this long & seeing other peoples issues this isnt that extreme at all.wear it.mm

3. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    to add to my last post here,hide what you have to hide & tell what you want & have to tell.i wear all this with pride.i wear clothing that hides these devices as much as possible,people have looked but not commented. dont think they even know that im wearing a chastity device or a ball weight-other things on my genitals & if they have been exposed to it they arent going to make a scene in public.the woman @ the gas station that eyed me- we had a mutual admiration,wearing a steel ball stretcher in summer shorts showing is provacative-thrilling & has become comfortable for me to do . i know women like it.the chastity device i wear with ease everywere,kind of doubt any boby suspects & if they do good. at my age i live my truth-way.its a turn on all the way around.

4. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Hi Mark... I guess you obviously wash yourself after the device has been removed and before you have sex? :D She would only get an infection from you if you had a urinary tract infection or similar and passed that on during ejaculation, so if you're not ill there is another cause. Cystitis seems the most likely outcome, but why and how she would get an infection from you if you were clean and healthy i can't answer. Its not something we have had a problem with. Hope you get it sorted.

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    My wife used to get cystitis everytime we had sex.. made for a lot of fun I can tell you.

There might be a link between chastity and partners getting UTI's though, because her flora isn't as used to dealing with your flora because you're not spending as much time putting the two parts together.

The best thing we've done for our relationship and her UTI's though is every time we finish playing, she goes straight to the toilet and does what she can, then comes back and drinks a heap of water. It's great, it just causes everything to flush through a lot better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice