Bitcon-nneeeeeeeccccttt!

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by aschegeist, Jan 14, 2022.

1. aschegeist

aschegeist Member

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    I feel I need to say and don't need to say. But maybe you are new.

I'll put it simply-an unverified (legit) mistress will not contact you on here.

Photo packs purchased online can provide a user with complete sets of another person's social account and they sprinkle them in here and there to seem real

These people do not care about you. They would just as easily con a widow out of her deceased husband's life insurance. I've seen it happen.

Sometimes they work in teams. One woman creating 50 plus videos on YouTube-she's in on it but you are not talking to her. You're talking to the team.

They'll ask your age, your location, your name. Throughout time because you are horny and let your guard down, you begin to reveal more and more

And then payment. Look. I'm not that old. Just been around long enough. I'm not going to confront these convicts anymore. But I will just bump this thread each time I suspect Bs.

I'm an @$$ yes. But I really do like you all despite my abrasiveness. None of them were me.​

wannabestuck likes this.
  2. aschegeist

aschegeist Member

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice