Bisexuality in a submissive role

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Nicoftime, Aug 16, 2017.

1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    In cold light of day or reality if you will. Not that I am judging anyone and regardless of what I am either pro or anti about .
    Wanting to or actually, holding hands with another guy, kissing and cuddling, spooning public displays of affection whatever all those thing are what a man who is gay might do, and a man who is not gay would not be comfortable with or blatently not do. For me that's just how it is.
    Everything or anything else in this context is just a variation on sex or a desire for it.

If having sex without emotional involvement works for you than do as you will and dare to care not about the labels that much of soceity perceives itself to require and even need.

Would I have a relationship with a Tgurl, cross-dresser pre or post op TS. I don't honestly know.. its not something that has ever presented itself as a possiblity. Lots of questions about myself would need to be asked and answered first. But I am sure such a relationship could not (for me) be a relationship in the conventional sense of the word and certainly not a public one if only for sex unless the other person was absolutely convincing to the rest of the world as a woman. One that I could introduce to my fiends and family as a female partner without anyone we chose not to tell ever knowing or suspecting anything different.

What does that say about me? .. I don't know or perhaps more importantly perhaps I don't care.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice