Bisexuality in a submissive role

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Nicoftime, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Posting this because another thread got me thinking. That was about forced bi activity, which in general I find anything labeled forced somewhat funny...make me do something I want to do.

No this is about sexual preference or lack there of. I don't consider myself homosexual or even bisexual, but find that men can be attractive and sexual acts to or by them doesn't revolt me, and have even had fantasies involving them. However the thought of becoming intimate, kissing, holding hands, cuddling, looking deep in their eyes absolutely grosses me out.

Wonder if others have a relative view. I can't say whether or not I would like being a bottom to a man, but the thought doesn't gross me out and have thought about it, usually in the company of a female in my mind. Giving head also doesn't seem like something I would dig my heels in over, yet the other stuff is a del breaker. As far as being a top...not sure it would matter what I'm pumping, I'm sure it would feel like anyone else's back door, male or female. Receiving head the same...except for maybe whiskers or something.

Anyway it seems many here have thought about or practice bisexual behavior. Do you like me find the sexual act not such a big hurdle while being grossed out by intimacy? Or do you find you are capable of both?

She has recently got into the dirty talk, and last time asked me if I would clean her up after someone filled her. Of course I was in the throes of a 42 day long dry spell, but I answered that I would. Even now, not in the middle of sex, if she asked I would, but not something I would seek out. Maybe it's just the sub in me, but don't find it difficult to separate sexual activity with love or intimacy. The two acts are so completely different to me that one has the possibility of being fun, while the other totally disgusts me.

Sublifter49, Mark Owen and sissybitch like this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    I consider myself pansexual. But I agree kissing other guys isn't something that appeals to me.

sissybitch likes this.
  3. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    @Nicoftime I try to keep a very open mind to other peoples preferences , and there is very little I find offensive or that grosses me out , however weather or not I would indulge in it is another matter , I think on the points you raised my feelings go along similar lines , I don't consider myself homosexual or bisexual , I have never really thought about giving head to another male but maybe given the right circumstances it probably wouldn't be a hard limit and the same applies to being a bottom to another male , on the other hand male intimacy in the form of hand holding kissing and such I do not like and would find a hard limit , also I don't think I could engage in any of it without some sort of female request or encouragement to do it

Mark Owen likes this.
  4. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I honestly agree 100%. I am in no way attracted to men. I find the thought of kissing and cuddling gross just as you do. However, being submissive, if my Wife/Mistress would bring home another man to have sex with, i would be game. Sex is sex. i love sex. And sure, i'd suck a cock. I'd let a man have his way with me. Why not? I love it when Mistress uses Her strapon on me. I think it could be a lot of fun! Would i ever leave my Wife for a man? Hells no! Would i however, have sex with one (as a bottom of course).

Serafina's pet likes this.
  5. Johnh70

Johnh70 Member

Local Time:
    Hi
    I agree with you. Sex is sex so if you enjoy your wife pegging you then why not enjoy a real cock ??

anasyrma and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Share your same view!!

sissybitch likes this.
  7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think regardless of the genders involved choosing to have sex with someone is completely different to choosing to make love with and to someone.

As regards with a nother male I am not 100% the former would be an absolute limit in all circumstances but more than likely is. The latter with a male I'd say is 100% never going to happen.

But what about when the other persons gender and sexuality are not totally conventional? A convincing pre or post op transgender for example. In that case then I'll cross that bridge when I encounter it as I have no definite thoughts on that.

8. Miles

Miles Member

Local Time:
    Lets just be clear for a moment

It would seem that those who have responded to this thread have no issue either sexually pleasing a male or being sexually pleased by one.

However I am curious to know ... Would it make a difference or change the dynamic if the male in question was someone you knew - perhaps a work colleague, a neighbour or someone you came into contact with on a regular basis and do you think your Mistress would look at you differently afterwards?

sissybitch and Mascara^Snake like this.
  9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well I think having sex with anyone you know male or female changes the dynamic of the relationship.

I would think a friend would be off limits because I wouldn't risk losing a friend. Lets just forget about it and stay friends wouldn't work in my opinion, at least not with any of the girls I was with.

Mark Owen likes this.
  10. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    @Miles Hello some interesting points raised there , I will try and answer , Firstly let me say so far I have never had any sexual interaction with a male but as in my first post I don't think I would find it a hard limit , as long as it was requested or encouraged by my mistress , and certainly not something I would just indulge in for my own pleasure alone , We have however touched on the subject in a few of our many fantasy scenarios but so far that is as far as it has got just fantasy , if it were to take place in reality I don't think it would ever be with anyone either of us knew well or had regular contact with as we both feel and agree that involving another person in our relationship especially a close friend colleague or neighbour could be damaging , that's probably why it still at the moment stays in fantasy , as to her looking at me differently , if it was something she wanted me to do then no not at all and would more like be happy that I was willing to expand our dynamic

11. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    The word you are looking for is Heteroflexible. That is a man who considers himself as straight, is not sexually attracted to men, and can have sex with a man under the right circumstances. What you say about yourself is how I am. I did have sex with two males a very long time ago. Never were in the right circumstances after I got married. Our girlfriend wanted me to have sex with men at her BDSM club but I told her no. My wife does not want me to have sex with a male, not even a MMF threesome. Unless I am in the moment, I cannot plan to have sex with a male. I have told my wife that I would like to have oral with a guy before I die, because I only had anal sex with men and I like to experience everything I can sexually. She wants no part of it. Kind of strange since she is bi and had lots of sex with her girlfriend. Go figure.

I also like that you know the proper definition of being forced. I too laugh when I read that as if the big man has no choice in the matter. When I had same gender sex, it was with two gay friends at a time when coming out had serious consequences. Not like today. No women around and still I did it for the experience and to help my friends out. I have always had gay friends and only had relationships with bi women for some strange reason.

12. Miles

Miles Member

Local Time:
    Interesting and food for thought ... it would seem for most of us with the exception of @Vinny
    actually participating in any forced bi activity will remain a high hurdle to leap.

However @filltee raised an interesting point

Now ... Would this make the hurdle a little lower ? and slightly easier to overcome.

13. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    When I was homophobic the answer would have been a very clear hell no. In other words I wouldn't have sex with someone unless they were female and attractive to me. Now years later as I've changed and my sexuality has changed, who I have sex with is determined by either who I'm serving if I'm in a relationship. Or if I'm single like now, then it's determined by how I feel. In other words I'm open to many experiences so it frees me to have sex with anyone if the circumstances are right.

I'm betting most people here fall into the group of they'll do as their key holder says. Or they only have sex with their keyholder.

14. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with the OP. It's difficult to explain a desire for forced bi situations, as clearly having a desire for it means it's not "forced". I don't find men alluring, not it any of the ways I like women. But there is a clear desire in my mind for penis. Obviously these things go hand in hand.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I find it weird that I have zero desire to explore this, and would never participate doing anything with a man left to my own devices, yet if asked I probably would.

You would think that it would be either something you want or don't want and I am more ambivalent about it. It doesn't preoccupy my fantasies, or something that I desperately want to try. Yet if asked probably would give it a go and not feel freaked out about it.

16. Miles

Miles Member

Local Time:
    It seems to be a mixed bag of reactions with this one ... well at least we've established that forced doesn't actually mean forced? .

Personally speaking, if there is something about the person that captivates me it wouldn't really matter to me if they are biologically male.

17. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I think very few people are 100% either way. However in the case of "forced bi" I think there are many men who are not turned on by other guys, but like the humilation/degrading aspect of being made to perform with other men.

tomf_22033 and annual2007 like this.
  18. imasissytoo

imasissytoo Active member

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    No one is forced into bi-sex. If your Mistress has you kneel in front of a male she may force your head onto his penis. But, you always have the choice not to do it and get up and leave. I feel it is always up to the person being "made or told " to do a bi-sex act. As in any relationship if limits are not expanded the relationship becomes stale.The only way you can be forced is if Mistress has you bound and you have a mouth piece that will keep your mouth open for a penis. if you have a Master---you surely are not forced into bi-sex.

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think everyone who responded were all on the same page that no one is truly forced...probably why when they wrote it they put it in quotations.

20. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    If you were truly forced to have sex with anyone you didn't want to it would be rape, pure and simple. If you have told your partner that it is a hard limit then they should not push at that barrier. The funny thing is if someone tells their Mistress that they want to be forced then obviously they aren't being forced.

I wonder if it is a fantasy of gay males, to be forced to have sex with a woman?

21. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Ironically, my wife and I agreed to a wife-controlled marriage precisely because I could not control my bisexuality and had become addicted to submissive oral and anal sex with other men. I told her that I love the hot splash of semen in my mouth and the feeling of a throbbing cock deep inside my ass. That is forbidden to me now and I accept that. As a substitute, I milk myself daily and eat my ejaculate and penetrate myself with a vibrator. Not the same but quite satisfying and entirely safe. I'm grateful to my wife for showing me an unrisky way.

22. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:
  23. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I agree. If you're a submissive male there's no such thing as forced bisexuality. You do what your wife/mistress says. Period. You willingly agreed to that. I can say from experience, a hard cock in your mouth (or rectum) is quite enjoyable. If my wife ever decides to cuckold me (she has my willing consent), I'd love to service her bulls.

nonerect likes this.
  24. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I am definitely Bisexual as far as I can tell, although I am forced to keep it in check and my Miss would not approve. Only way this would work now is if she brings in another man. Would not have a problem if she ever wants to cuck me. very She claims to want to keep my cock locked up for the next year except for one orgasm a month or less. Buying a new steelworxx as we speak. Not sure how she could not want to look for another cock for sex at some point keeping me locked most every day of one year.

25. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I almost experienced being with another man some years ago. I was involved with a couple of girl friends who knew each other. One was married and was having relationship issues with her husband. During this time I I had many conversations with her and her husband, and it came out that he had some male fantasies he wanted to try out. To cut a long story short, I was also game to try, but chickened out at the last moment and now I regret not having the experience. I am not sure what he wanted to do, but I would have been happy if he wanted me to give him head or let him use my ass. Kissing each other softly I probably would not have gone for.
    As for less conventional genders, I would definitely be interested being intimate with a trans-person, especially if they were transitioning to the female role. I wouldn't mind if they were pre- or post-op. Almost anybody in a sexy dress or skirt turns me on. Strangely I have a thing for cocks under skirts and dresses, real or not. I'm not sure what that says about me...!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice