Bisexual, Submissive, Cuckold

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by oakbisubmwm, Oct 12, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. oakbisubmwm

oakbisubmwm RobynRed

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    I'm an on-again off-again member here. Not actively caged, I'm in unenforced chastity. Open poly-marriage, bisexual submissive. I'll try to tell more of my story later...

For now, I wanted to share what happened last night:

--------------------------------------------
    I'm naked under a silk robe and kneeling between her legs as she lies on the bed. My 7.5" erection is hard and impressive. I'm only 3 days since my last climax. She had sex with a new guy yesterday and we've been grooving on that energy ever since.

It strikes me as odd, sometimes, a waste of a good cock that I am so into being denied and emasculated. My masculine pride peeks out to assert itself.

"I have a bigger and better cock than all of your lovers…"

"It’s true…but it’s not your job to fuck me like they do. That doesn’t seem…right somehow. I think about fucking you, I think I might like to have your cock in me, but it’s even more interesting to deny you that."

"Play with my nipples and tease me. If you do it well enough I might let you eat my pussy."

"I think I will let you be the only one who gets to eat my pussy. They will get to fuck me, but only you can eat me."

"Suck my energetic cock."

We play with energetics, and she's very good at it. I gave her invisible cock a fantastic blowjob, I could feel myself gagging on the head of it in the back of my throat. Every internal movement I made with my tongue and mouth–movements she couldn’t be aware of yet her body is responding in perfect synch with my blowjob. She almost orgasms. The other night she had a full-on orgasm with just nipple play over her nightdress and her energeticock in my heart pussy. But now she wants me to eat her.

It had been a long time since she had me eat her pussy, When I said that my mouth is my primary sex organ I wasn’t kidding. I am a cocksucker and a pussy eater. It’s a long and slow and very hot blow job. She’s telling me what a good sub I am, pleasing her. I’m in heaven. My cock is full and hard and totally ignored as I worship her with my face. She tells me she owns my cock and nobody else gets it either. "You will go suck men and let them bang your ass all night long but they can’t touch your cock."

Music to my ears.

My competitive juice rises when she fucks another man. Especially when I hear they didn’t have a big dick or left her wanting somehow. This last one, he’s nice, but not dominant. He’s not going to be the man that I want to submit to as a cuckold. I’m HER cuckold, yes. Happy to serve her and get her where ever her desires lead.

But she and I both want her to be taken by a better man. We will see where it goes, there are things with this one she likes. It’s fine.

But when the idea comes up in my head that I can turn on a switch and be the HOT TOP she needs, it’s just not quite on the spot. She's never bought me in that role. It's one thing to have a hard cock, it's another to wield it like an Alpha male.

I’m her best lover, but I’m her submissive queer husband and we both seem really happy with that in this moment.

When we are done my face is wet with her juices, my grin is wide, my eyes are bright, and my cock is hard and untouched. I feel perfectly happy and in the right place and she looks blissfully happy with me.

This morning she held my head in her hands firmly and looked down at me. I felt safe and secure and in the right place. I’m in love with my wife, I adore my Domme.

I’m lucky.

Wendygirl likes this.
  2. oakbisubmwm

oakbisubmwm RobynRed

Local Time:
    When I was in my early twenties I started actively cross dressing and going out in public. I lived in San Francisco, so it was not only easy but there were plenty of things to do for a pretty young tranny. I was skinny and cute and had naturally curly long hair that I dyed red. I hung out with some of the great drag queens of the era. I had many adventures but when life took a turn for the worst I lost interest and then gained a bunch of weight and just forgot about being pretty. So the whole thing was really deeply buried and I didn't think it would ever come back. When I met my wife I told her all about my past and she was intrigued and even interested in playing with that a little, which I resisted fiercely. Poor thing, I just wanted to be normal and straight.

Here we are ten years later and she's suddenly got a sissy on her hands.

It's been amazing to me how quickly my feminine energy took over once I was free to be submissive to my wife, free to be submissive to men, and started getting interested in chastity. I've started slowly. Converting to panties, buying a few femme/gender neutral things. I like yoga pants. I have gynecomastia, partly naturally, partly due to having once been so overweight. I shaved my chest a few weeks ago and it was a revelation to find I had breasts. I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the money and make the commitment to getting a full body wax. I'd love to experience being hairless again. The whole thing is daunting. Waxing, cosmetics, clothing. I really don't know if I want to do it, but damn, it sure is calling to me.

3. oakbisubmwm

oakbisubmwm RobynRed

Local Time:
    I want to find a decent dominant male sex partner who wants to ravish me and use me as a sissy slut. I've put myself out there on a few sites and dating apps as a femme submissive. I was never really into the big black cock thing, but it does seem like more black guys are into sissies than others. I have had a number of them come after me online, it's very intriguing.

At the center of it all is my wife. She loves being my Domme, she finds that my chastity serves her well. She's willing to let me have male sex partners, but the STD issue is a big one. Plus this is all some pretty crazy shit. Her husband is transforming into this sissy cuckold slut, she's taking her own lovers, and perhaps we will find a Dom who wants to take us both.

It's all so fantasy based. Meeting real people is harder than it looks.

4. oakbisubmwm

oakbisubmwm RobynRed

Local Time:
    A bit about my recent waxing appointment, this first one I've had since the early 90s.

It was a fabulous experience. I had found her on Yelp and she quoted a great price for full body waxing. After a few months of stalling I finally made the appointment with my Domme wife's blessing. “It feels inevitable, just do it.”

I arrived an hour early because in my dyslexia I transposed the numbers in the time. She was finishing up with a client who came out into the waiting room and seemed a bit put off to see a man sitting there. She is a big strong light skinned black woman with a massive woven dreadlock wig on. She came toward me kind of aggressively and let me know I was there at the WRONG time. I skittered off like a frightened kitten and had lunch.

When I returned she told me to get into the main room and get undressed. I was tentative and asked “underdressed all the way”? Yes, if you want it waxed it needs to be naked. Okay! I stripped down to my purple panties and then off they came. She wasn’t looking at me when she asked why I wanted to get a full body wax. I swallowed and then calmy and casually said, “Im a cross dresser and I want to feel more feminine.”

“Okay, cool, let’s get started, get on the table.” As I did she continued she explained that her partner was potentially transitioning to a woman at some point!

So I was in the right place.

Being mercilessly waxed (she was very good at it and I suffered much less than I feared I would) by this bad-ass dominant woman was a sissy dream come true. I got to get on my knees with my ass in the air like a fairy puppy and have all the hair removed from my balls and ass crack.

By the end of the appointment we were fast friends. It was awesome to be so comfortable and so honest with a new, accepting person.

When I left I was high as a kite. My body was vibrating all over and I felt 40 pounds lighter and I was floating.

I put off waxing again for a long time because I knew it would be a such a big deal for me. It makes me feel fundamentally different on the inside and the visual change is dramatic. The femaleness of my legs, so soft and white, it just feels amazing. I’m smooth from neck to toe.

5. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Good for you. Being hairless is wonderful. x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice