Birdlocked vs CB6000

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Defender, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Defender

Defender Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    Hi All

I've been looking for some time at getting myself a chastity device. I used to have the Curve, but ended up selling it as it was too bulky and wasn't restraining me suitably as it was just a bit too spacious. I am interested in both the CB6000 and the Birdlock but really unsure as to whether these will fit me or not.

I'm 10cm long when soft (plus an extra 1cm if you include extra foreskin which I grow into) I have briefly tried a CB6000 about a year ago so know I can get into it and wear it. Am wondering if anyone who had experience with CB6000 and the Bridlock would be able to advise how they compare in size and space inside, which one has more space etc?

I plan to wear it whilst cycling and swimming and lead a relatively active lifestyle. I've heard the birdlock is flexible, just not sure how flexible, would be grateful if you could advise which you think would be more suitable given my size.

Thanks for any help :)

2. bobbijo

bobbijo Member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    The Birdlocked is made of surgical grade silicon and i a very comfy fi to me.fitting the nust through the ring is a major issue for some people. measure and order the right size.using anyhing othhher than a water based lube will caus it ti come apartin a short time. It stays at body temp well and that is a great thing for winters in Minnesota.

3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    I was in locked in a CB6000 for a little over 7 months with just one a month "monthly 15 minute cleaning period". I was a truck driver and had to load and unload the trailer, it didn't get in the way to much, but, the bottom seam split, and I got the new CB6000s(short) model and it's more comfortable than the old CB6000. One time my Mistress had me tied down and measured me and she told me I was about 6 1/2 inches(about 16cm to you Brit's) long when hard. The shorter cage is more filled up and when hard the cage gently(not painful) pulls the extra skin out from the body and keeps it contained. herbieham says he swims and bicycles with his CB6000s and there is no problems. Here's his story:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?3117-another-CB600s-goes-to-work

As for the Birdlock, I haven't seen one up close.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice