Birdlocked vs. Bon4

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sub4M, Jun 27, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. sub4M

sub4M New member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    After our 2nd ring failure on my CB6k, Mistress wants me to get another device. Since we're not ready to spend the money on the custom made metal ones yet, with her approval I've narrowed it down to Birdlocked and Bon4. Does anyone have experience with these two devices to help me decide which way to go?

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    I have a couple of birdlocked's: Classic Maxi, Neo, and Pico. The Maxi and Neo are 45 mm base, and I probably should have gone 40 on the Neo, as I've had some issues with testies escaping. Other than that issue I have no problems. Have worn the Neo for up to 14 days with about 30 minutes out for cleaning every couple of days.

The Maxi has more room around the head, and allows for some movement. The Neo holds me tightly all the time, with no room for growth. The Pico was a little of a disappointment, the tube is too small for me and forces extra skin out around the base and thru the holes, and they shipped it in pink (SHMBO said "no, get rid of it").

No experience with the Bon4.

Caged

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice